+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MI-3 Bangladeshi Applicants Lets share

Dipu15

Aug 30, 2012
abrar.abyan said:
I sent it on 09-04-13. Got 2 auto gen-reply. 2nd reply like this:
Thank you for your message to the High Commission of Canada, Immigration & Visa Section.

We do our best to make sure everyone who has applied to immigrate to or visit Canada is provided with effective service.

We receive an enormous amount of correspondence daily. Although we would like to respond to all of it, we recognize that it takes resources away from processing applications.

To minimize the impact that replying to enquiries has on processing times, we respond only to correspondence from people who have already applied for a permanent resident (immigration) or temporary resident (visitor, temporary work, study) visa or permit.

Kindly note that we are not able to acknowledge receipt of documents, changes of address, and other case-related information. We can assure you, however, that it will be placed on file. If your message concerns one of the issues below, this is the only reply you will receive. Otherwise, we will reply within a service standard of 28 days.

Application forms:

All the information required to apply for a visa for Canada is available on our website, and the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website. Please visit the websites to download complete application kits and instructions for all types of visas and permits.

Case status:

If you are enquiring about an application in process and it is still within our normal processing times, this is the only reply you will receive. You may wish to consult Client Application Status (for permanent resident applications) or VFS (for temporary resident applications from Bangladesh). You may use our secure web site to submit additional information including attachments and requests for withdrawal or urgent processing.

Reconsideration of refusals:

Please be advised that we do not reconsider a decision once the case has been refused. If the applicant feels that he or she has new or additional information that was not previously available for consideration or if the applicant's situation has changed, he or she may submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. For more information see the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) publication "Temporary Resident Visa: What to do if an application is refused."

General information:
If you do not have an application in process, you will not receive a reply to your enquiry. If you are seeking general information about immigrating, visiting, or living in Canada, the following websites will provide you with all the basic information you will need.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada's website will give you information on the different immigration options available to you and your family, and give you access to application kits and forms.
www.singapore.gc.ca will provide you with up to date information on the immigration process in our office, processing times, and important news bulletins.
The Government of Canada website will give you information about living and working in Canada, Canada's political system, and information on the different provinces.
We encourage you to consult these websites for detailed information and responses to frequently asked questions.

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour

Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874
Enquiries: visit this Website | Demandes de renseignements : visitez ce site Web
Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca
Street Address | Adresse de rue : One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Mailing Address | Adresse d'expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645
Hey
I sent my CSI on 7th March and I got the same reply today. Although it is their traditional reply on our application status, I am happy because i got a reply after a long period from them. Today I heard from my consultant that they are sending our files in different visa offices that u may know. They are now determined to finish all of them within 6 months. ;D

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dipu15 said:
Hey
I sent my CSI on 7th March and I got the same reply today. Although it is their traditional reply on our application status, I am happy because i got a reply after a long period from them. Today I heard from my consultant that they are sending our files in different visa offices that u may know. They are now determined to finish all of them within 6 months. ;D
That means I will not get no more reply from them. If they transfer our file I think we will receive mail from SGVO. Till now we have no news/update in hand which is confusing us. Let's hope any positive news asap.

dhaka12

Apr 10, 2012
abrar.abyan said:
That means I will not get no more reply from them. If they transfer our file I think we will receive mail from SGVO. Till now we have no news/update in hand which is confusing us. Let's hope any positive news asap.
How consultant know that file is already transfered or going to be transfered?
Inshaallah everything will be ok.

Dipu15

Aug 30, 2012
abrar.abyan said:
I don''t understand what u r writing. Would u please explain it?

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dipu15 said:
I don''t understand what u r writing. Would u please explain it?
My first CSE: First got Auto gen reply & next day specific reply that is " Your application is awaiting for initial review".
My 2nd CSE: First got Auto gen reply & after 10 minutes got 2nd reply which u got after more than 1 month. From that sense I said that me & u may not receive further reply in respect to our CSE.

Secondly we have seen from MI-2 forum that some of forum member received mail that their file transferred to Sydney VO for assistance of SVO. So, if our file also move to another VO then we should receive such type of mail.

Any way......We all r eagerly waiting for positive movement of our file as since October-12, we have no new uodate which makes us more frustrated.

Dear Dipu Bhai, Have any such type of news to your consultant about MI-3 that any MI-3 file moved to other VO from SVO??

Thanks

Dipu15

Aug 30, 2012
abrar.abyan said:
My first CSE: First got Auto gen reply & next day specific reply that is " Your application is awaiting for initial review".
My 2nd CSE: First got Auto gen reply & after 10 minutes got 2nd reply which u got after more than 1 month. From that sense I said that me & u may not receive further reply in respect to our CSE.

Secondly we have seen from MI-2 forum that some of forum member received mail that their file transferred to Sydney VO for assistance of SVO. So, if our file also move to another VO then we should receive such type of mail.

Any way......We all r eagerly waiting for positive movement of our file as since October-12, we have no new uodate which makes us more frustrated.

Dear Dipu Bhai, Have any such type of news to your consultant about MI-3 that any MI-3 file moved to other VO from SVO??

Thanks
He told me today that his another client got reply from Siatol Vo. But I don't know whether he is MI2 or3. Consultant works with a immigration lawyer of Canada.

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dipu15 said:
He told me today that his another client got reply from Siatol Vo. But I don't know whether he is MI2 or3. Consultant works with a immigration lawyer of Canada.
We know about MI-2. But who can tell us about MI-3?

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhaka12 said:
nirob keno bhai.
keep posting
Nothing new to write. Always looking for any new update, good news. But depressed. Even MI-2 forum is now like us. No news, no update. May Allah bless us.

Uttara12

Jan 27, 2013
I think SVO has no file. See if all MI2 file transfer to another VO then SVO has no work except MI3. But what we see, there is no update since Sep ’2012. That means SVO is not working. On the other hand if SVO work on MI3 only then at list 1 should get IP this month but practically nothing happened. So my prediction is SVO has no file. All files maybe transfer to other VO and they are working as per application date. That’s why now all IP from MI2 and after that we the most frustrated people from MI3 will get IP in sha Allah. What you think?

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Uttara12 said:
I think SVO has no file. See if all MI2 file transfer to another VO then SVO has no work except MI3. But what we see, there is no update since Sep '2012. That means SVO is not working. On the other hand if SVO work on MI3 only then at list 1 should get IP this month but practically nothing happened. So my prediction is SVO has no file. All files maybe transfer to other VO and they are working as per application date. That's why now all IP from MI2 and after that we the most frustrated people from MI3 will get IP in sha Allah. What you think?
I dont think so. On the other hand, nothing can think. It is really unpredictable that since October-2012, we have no update. We can't predict when our file will start move. See....MI-2 become slow. Really not feeling good.

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
abrar.abyan said:
I dont think so. On the other hand, nothing can think. It is really unpredictable that since October-2012, we have no update. We can't predict when our file will start move. See....MI-2 become slow. Really not feeling good.
agreed with abrar...our files are still with SGVO