+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MI-3 Bangladeshi Applicants Lets share

dhaka12

Apr 10, 2012
aditto said:
Dear all
Singapore authority working with this matter seriously.
They have not given us any idea when exactly they will finish it,but only that they have sped up the process.
Once they finished it they will start sending papers to us. so, please be patient & wait hopefully till last.
Pray to God for all.

Regards
nice words.ALMIGHTY give all of us patience.regards
dhaka12

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhaka12 said:
I can,t open the page-clients application status.
what about u?
pl say.
regards
dhaka12
Dear Dhaka12, It's ok if u allow "Continue to this website (not recommended)".

Dipu15

Aug 30, 2012
Of course, this waiting period is painful. But we have no choice. We must remember the Bengali proverb " SOBURE MAUOA FOLE".=% :)

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
By the grace of almighty ALLAH today we got the permanent residence visa for CANADA, my two year waiting at last got the result, waiting made it more sweet, ALHAMDULILLAH .
Most of you don’t know my 1st application was returned due to incompleteness(January2011),luckily by this time I found this forum, and more luckily I found Dr.Hasib on this forum, this time he prepared my file ,otherwise I might be still RBVO as I was doing few mistakes again, which was corrected by Dr.HASIB. I am truly grateful to this forum form where I got not only Maple leaf but also a true friend Dr.Hasib,still now who is guiding me even from Canada. ALHAMDULILLAH. Thanx all forum mates who helped me throughout the process and also the founder of the forum who allowed us to help each other .
ohh my wife wants to add her name here as I got 5 points from her hahahah,Thanx to my spouse OLIVE.

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
casayed said:
By the grace of almighty ALLAH today we got the permanent residence visa for CANADA, my two year waiting at last got the result, waiting made it more sweet, ALHAMDULILLAH .
Most of you don't know my 1st application was returned due to incompleteness(January2011),luckily by this time I found this forum, and more luckily I found Dr.Hasib on this forum, this time he prepared my file ,otherwise I might be still RBVO as I was doing few mistakes again, which was corrected by Dr.HASIB. I am truly grateful to this forum form where I got not only Maple leaf but also a true friend Dr.Hasib,still now who is guiding me even from Canada. ALHAMDULILLAH. Thanx all forum mates who helped me throughout the process and also the founder of the forum who allowed us to help each other .
ohh my wife wants to add her name here as I got 5 points from her hahahah,Thanx to my spouse OLIVE.
Willing your best in Canada. Though u r Mi-2 but given us time always. U were always with us & hope will stay with us. Finally, Congratulations..........Brother.

Uttara12

Jan 27, 2013
Dear all of MI3 applicant,

I am a silent reader of this forum. I would like to join with you.
Dear Abrar. Abyan bhi, would you please give an advice that my wife was working in a private company when I applied. I am the principal applicant and now she is completely house wife due to my kid. Is it necessary to inform CIC that she is not in job now?

Thanks Uttara12

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
Uttara12 said:

Dear Abrar. Abyan bhi, would you please give an advice that my wife was working in a private company when I applied. I am the principal applicant and now she is completely house wife due to my kid. Is it necessary to inform CIC that she is not in job now?

Thanks Uttara12
You have to check if you have been awarded additional points regarding your working wife then better to inform your embassy about this.If not i think no need to inform them

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
Uttara12 said:

Thanks Uttara12
As your wife is not principal applicant it is not there concern whether or not she works ,no point for your spouse work,so you need not to inform them about it.

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Uttara12 said:

Thanks Uttara12
Welcome. No need to inform vo. U r not awarded any points by your wife. So no need. Again thanks to join with us.

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
Dear MI3's,,
February is around the corner..tomorrow is 1st February..who will be the first to share good news with us??? waiting desperately..May ALLAH bless us all...Ameeennnn :)

Uttara12

Jan 27, 2013
klmy said:
Dear MI3's,,
February is around the corner..tomorrow is 1st February..who will be the first to share good news with us??? waiting desperately..May ALLAH bless us all...Ameeennnn :)
Ameen
Thanks to all who give me good advise.
Uttara12