ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
immigrant_mamun said:
Dear All,

I got PPR+PNWS today morning from SGVO. SGVO received my documents(RPRF+PCC+etc.) on 30th October.
So it takes around 14 days for me to get the PPR.Please pray for me.

BR,
Immigrant_Mamun

Congrats Mamun vaia....

That was quick!!!...:D

SalehMasud

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SPVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2012
Nomination.....
12-03-2012
AOR Received.
10-04-2012
IELTS Request
With the Application
File Transfer...
16-09-2014 (In Process)
Med's Request
17-09-2014
Med's Done....
01-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-11-2014 (Reissued on 17-02-2015 along with newborn)
LANDED..........
Insallah End of April/Beginning of May
immigrant_mamun said:
Dear All,

I got PPR+PNWS today morning from SGVO. SGVO received my documents(RPRF+PCC+etc.) on 30th October.
So it takes around 14 days for me to get the PPR.Please pray for me.

BR,
Immigrant_Mamun
Congratulations Brother, SGVO took only 10 days for my case.

kantibibhas

Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Vaia,

Its the most toughest thing to do ---- accurate prediction of the work pattern of SGVO....

I am confident - even the CIC minister and the SGVO ambassador cant figure it out how they works....

Just for an example, my file was on the number one serial whom file was entered on SG (within the forum), I got second line after 19 months (on 9th Oct 14) even which was earlier compare to other BD FSW13 applicants .....But now they are giving MR to many FSW13/14 applicants other than me....

##################################################################

But vaia one thing is visible that, they are now a bit focused on clearing backlogs too.....

Although u along with several MI2/3 applicants have not been given any update....But it is true they have cleared a significant backlog already....

Now I will suggest u very strongly one thing- that is -- Send a case specific enquiry....Since u have not been given even second line yet.....Sending a CSE may trigger ur Visa officer....

And dont think that CSE does not hamper ur application process...I can assure u....Many of us sent several CSE....And max of them whom rcvd MR have sent CSE earlier to know their file status ....And good thing , SGVO answered to most of us....:)

Here is the link for CSE....And let us know, if u get any update/response.....I guess u have already crossed normal processing time (28 months)...So dont hesitate to contact with them now.....:)

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=singapore

Wish u all the best vaia.....And praying for all.....May god bless us all......
Dear Mr.Ashif_eee,
According to your suggestions I sent CSE yesterday and got reply today from SGVO as follows....

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

This application is still under review. Until the review has been completed, we will not be able to provide any further information. Please wait to be contacted by our office.

Please also note that repeat status enquiries can contribute to delays in the processing of your file as the officer has to take time away from processing in order to respond to the request(s).

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

What does it mean?
Can I hope any news from SGVO within few days or have to wait for
loooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg time.......

Plz post your observations.

Regards

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
kantibibhas said:
Dear Mr.Ashif_eee,
According to your suggestions I sent CSE yesterday and got reply today from SGVO as follows....

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

This application is still under review. Until the review has been completed, we will not be able to provide any further information. Please wait to be contacted by our office.

Please also note that repeat status enquiries can contribute to delays in the processing of your file as the officer has to take time away from processing in order to respond to the request(s).

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

What does it mean?
Can I hope any news from SGVO within few days or have to wait for
loooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg time.......

Plz post your observations.

Regards

Vaia,

This is a generic reply....Infact this answer does not carry tht much significance.....

So u will have to wait more vaia....Not sure if they are really doing review on ur file....

Sorry vaia, there is no option other than waiting in this situation....Now its ur luck that when u will get ur MR.....

But this is true tht they are now on the way of backlog clearance....

Praying for u and all others .....:)

Good luck...

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
SGVO Rocks!!!:

Some People say, BD applicants require more Background verification.....SG needs more time...

Is it really!!!

Below FSW14 applicant whom file has transferred on 3rd Nov 14 got his MR with PPR on yesterday.....

So it took only 8 days to get the PPR with MR....:D

Here is the details:

Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: Singapore
NOC Code......: 2133
App. Filed.......: 26-05-2014
Nomination.....: 17-09-2014
AOR Received.: 03-11-2014
Med's Request: 12-11-2014
Passport Req..: 12-11-2014

immasum said:
Dear All,

I don't know how to share this news with you. Just now got a mail from SGVO. They have requested for PCC, Updated IMM 5669, MR, RPRF, PPR for me and my family.

Allah has blessed us with all his Rohmot and I am totally speech less witnessing his blessings on me.

I know a lot of my good friends are waiting for this mail, and I pray for each of you to get this mail with the Rohmot of Allah as soon as possible.

Trust on Allah and he will bless you. Very very Very happy guys....

Thanks to all of you....

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
AKASH ENTO said:
All are silent! Why?
Vaia,

Answer is known by SGVO only......:)

AKASH ENTO

Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abrar.abyan said:

Thanks Brother...

Abrar.abyan
Dear Abrar Vai,

After November 09 2014, there is no news from you. So, we are in the dark about you. Did you do medical? Actually we are tense about your situation because you are the most active member of our forum. May Almighty Allah bless you.

Regards
Akash

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AKASH ENTO said:
Dear Abrar Vai,

After November 09 2014, there is no news from you. So, we are in the dark about you. Did you do medical? Actually we are tense about your situation because you are the most active member of our forum. May Almighty Allah bless you.

Regards
Akash
Thanks Akash Bhai. I am shocked. Ekta boro dhakka khelam. Now trying to be normal. I'm always in touch with this forum.

I have completed upfront medical from my own risk. Sgvo didn't response any of my query till now.

I sent all supporting documents + PPR through vfs on 13 Nov 14 according to instruction.

Let's see what's happened. Pray for me...

Abrar.Abyan

AKASH ENTO

Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abrar.abyan said:
Thanks Akash Bhai. I am shocked. Ekta boro dhakka khelam. Now trying to be normal. I'm always in touch with this forum.

I have completed upfront medical from my own risk. Sgvo didn't response any of my query till now.

I sent all supporting documents + PPR through vfs on 13 Nov 14 according to instruction.

Abrar.Abyan

Dear Abrar Vai,
Thank you for providing your update. Insallah everything will be positive of your case. Now you should check your ECAS regularly so that you will see the third line "Medical results have been received". And you will let us know that good news. Wish you good luck.

Akash

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
abrar.abyan said:

Abrar.Abyan
Relax. Everything will be OK. I am hoping your ECAS will be updated by next week.

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Hi Seniors,

I just Received RPRF fees receipt by post , dated on the receipt is 10.11.2014. Already sure that Singapore Visa office received my additional documents. Still Need to wait many months to get PR until my wife chest X-Ray clear after baby deliver. Anyway, want to hear all good news for MI 3 forum members before year end.

Regards,
Myat

naznazem

Oct 25, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
7216 [Aircraft Maintenance Engineer]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 May 11
Doc's Request.
05 July 12
AOR Received.
22 May 11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application Package
File Transfer...
07 Jul 2011 In Process: 03 Sep 14
Med's Request
30 Oct 14
Med's Done....
04 Nov 14
Interview........
Waived [Alhamdulillah]
Passport Req..
30 Oct 14, Submitted on 17 Nov 14
VISA ISSUED...
02 Dec 14
LANDED..........
27 Feb 15
myat said:
Hi Seniors,

I just Received RPRF fees receipt by post , dated on the receipt is 10.11.2014. Already sure that Singapore Visa office received my additional documents. Still Need to wait many months to get PR until my wife chest X-Ray clear after baby deliver. Anyway, want to hear all good news for MI 3 forum members before year end.

Regards,
Myat

Hi All,
Do SGVO acknowledge receipt of RPRF?
I have sent it via vfs global [CVAC].

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Dear naznazem,

May be I used Cashier's order for Singapore dollars payment and payment to high commission of canada, Singapore office directly(not Canada office).

Another reason is may be(I am not too sure) I stay in Singapore and they send to my SINGAPORE home address. In the envelope there is only one receipt only.

The envelope is brown color (using recycle paper) and there is one sticker in front of the envelope (writing my file number, my name and home address).

Behind the envelope there is stamp (immigration section, high commission of Canada, Robison road, PO BOX 845, Singapore 901645). The date in envelope is 14/11/2014 but I only received on 19/11/2014.

The date on receipt is 10/11/2014 and 2:59 PM, there is receipt number, File ID, CLient, user ID also. Another line is mention Item, Description, fees, Qty, and FOC.
The last line is currency and certified instrument...

For my case, I submitted RPRF and all other additional documents to immigration section, high commission of Canada directly(not VFS).

Regards,
Myat
naznazem said:

Hi All,
Do SGVO acknowledge receipt of RPRF?
I have sent it via vfs global [CVAC].

naznazem

Oct 25, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
7216 [Aircraft Maintenance Engineer]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 May 11
Doc's Request.
05 July 12
AOR Received.
22 May 11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application Package
File Transfer...
07 Jul 2011 In Process: 03 Sep 14
Med's Request
30 Oct 14
Med's Done....
04 Nov 14
Interview........
Waived [Alhamdulillah]
Passport Req..
30 Oct 14, Submitted on 17 Nov 14
VISA ISSUED...
02 Dec 14
LANDED..........
27 Feb 15
myat said:
Dear naznazem,

May be I used Caahier's order for Singapore dollars payment and payment to high commission of canada, Singapore office directly(not Canada office).

Another reason is may be(I am not too sure) I stay in Singapore and they send to my SINGAPORE home address. In the envelope there is only one receipt only.

The envelope is brown color (using recycle paper) and there is one sticker in front of the envelope (writing my file number, my name and home address).

Behind the envelope there is stamp (immigration section, high commission of Canada, Robison road, PO BOX 845, Singapore 901645). The date in envelope is 14/11/2014 but I only received on 19/11/2014.

The date on receipt is 10/11/2014 and 2:59 PM, there is receipt number, File ID, CLient, user ID also. Another line is mention Item, Description, fees, Qty, and FOC.
The last line is currency and certified instrument...

For my case, I submitted RPRF and all other additional documents to immigration section, high commission of Canada directly(not VFS).

Regards,
Myat
Thanks for the info
+1