ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
abrar.abyan said:
Case Pending upto April.2, 2014:

MI-1 : 123
MI-2 : 189 &
MI-3+: 370

Total FSW Cases pending 682 upto 02-April-2014.

During 07-Jan-14 to 02-Apr-14, Last 3 months SGVO completed.......

25 MI-1, 8 MI-2 & 10 MI-3+ cases....= Total 43 Cases.

Cant stop my mouth delivering slang.......

Why they are sitting there.....Why??

To clear 43 cases in 4 months....?

Whereas pending cases is 682 :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

What is their plan?

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Cant stop my mouth delivering slang.......

Why they are sitting there.....Why??

To clear 43 cases in 4 months....?

Whereas pending cases is 682 :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

What is there plan?
Actually after long absence, SGVO has started sending MR from April-2014 for MI-1/2/3. So when we will get next update definatelly we'll see huge progress.

On the other hand case pending will be increased because of traffic of 2014.

But still the figure of MI-1 & MI-2 are too much.

shohagbgd

Jul 26, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/04/2012
Nomination.....
11/06/2012 " IN PROCESS"
AOR Received.
11/07/2012 UCI number get
IELTS Request
with file
File Transfer...
01/08/2012 svo
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
wait
VISA ISSUED...
wait
LANDED..........
wait
abrar.abyan said:
Actually after long absence, SGVO has started sending MR from April-2014 for MI-1/2/3. So when we will get next update definatelly we'll see huge progress.

On the other hand case pending will be increased because of traffic of 2014.

But still the figure of MI-1 & MI-2 are too much.
Today i got CSE Answer from Singapore But i don't no what will next and when.....................?

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Your application is currently in a queue awaiting final review.

Files in the Federal Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt, based on the date on which the complete application and fee payment were received in our office. Once the file has been reviewed, we will contact the applicant directly to advise the result of the final review and/or any next steps in the processing of the application. If your address or contact information changes during processing, you must inform this office in writing.

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received, annual quota and the individual complexity of each application.

For the processing times of permanent resident applications in Singapore, please refer to the CIC website at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

Please note that processing times are calculated from the date the application is received by the Singapore visa office.

Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration/CS
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour
Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874
Enquiries: visit this Website | Demandes de renseignements : visitez ce site Web
Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca
Street Address | Adresse de rue : One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Mailing Address | Adresse d’expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shohagbgd said:
Today i got CSE Answer from Singapore But i don't no what will next and when.....................?

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Files in the Federal Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt, based on the date on which the complete application and fee payment were received in our office. Once the file has been reviewed, we will contact the applicant directly to advise the result of the final review and/or any next steps in the processing of the application. If your address or contact information changes during processing, you must inform this office in writing.

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received, annual quota and the individual complexity of each application.

For the processing times of permanent resident applications in Singapore, please refer to the CIC website at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

Please note that processing times are calculated from the date the application is received by the Singapore visa office.

Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status.

Sincerely,

Singapore | Singapour
Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874
Enquiries: visit this Website | Demandes de renseignements : visitez ce site Web
Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca
Street Address | Adresse de rue : One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Mailing Address | Adresse d'expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
COMMON ANSWER...........

THANKS FOR SHARING WITH US...

shohagbgd

Jul 26, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/04/2012
Nomination.....
11/06/2012 " IN PROCESS"
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
with file
File Transfer...
01/08/2012 svo
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
wait
VISA ISSUED...
wait
LANDED..........
wait
abrar.abyan said:
COMMON ANSWER...........

THANKS FOR SHARING WITH US...
So how long I wait ?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
shohagbgd said:

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thanks for sharing Shohag vai....

Same reply.....

Now thing is -when they respond....:)

All the best...

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amazing.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Processing times seem to be fixed. i.e. January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013. Already passed 8 months. !!!!

shohagbgd

Jul 26, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/04/2012
Nomination.....
11/06/2012 " IN PROCESS"
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
with file
File Transfer...
01/08/2012 svo
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
wait
VISA ISSUED...
wait
LANDED..........
wait
abrar.abyan said:
Amazing.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Processing times seem to be fixed. i.e. January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013. Already passed 8 months. !!!!
Yes

MSE77

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 28, 2011
Doc's Request.
SEPT 09, 2014
AOR Received.
JAN 17, 2012
File Transfer...
FEB 07, 2012
Med's Request
SEPT 09, 2014
Med's Done....
SEPT 16, 2014
Passport Req..
OCT 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 03, 2014
I had sent a CSI ( Case specific inquiry) on 1st week of June, 2014. Within that week SVO replied.........what?.....new story....
Again i had sent GI (General Inquiry as the link of CSI are not available due to technical difficulty) this week (August, 2014), they replied after one day.....what?....same story....they just copied it and pasted.... no difference after almost 3 months...

In my inquiry I had a number of questions regarding my PR file and its processing time line, exceeded SVO time lines (28 months) but The answers are same....SO.. me too just copied and pasted it bellow...

HOW FUNNY ! After 35 months....of my application...

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have responded to your recent enquiry.

Please be advised that the status of your application has not changed since our last reply to you. Our office cannot provide you with an update of your case status by email on a regular basis, but rest assured that the Singapore visa office will be in contact with you if further information is required.

Please also note that repeated status enquiries can contribute to delays in the processing of a file as the officer has to take time away from processing in order to respond to the request(s).

For the estimated processing times of permanent resident applications in Singapore, please refer to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

In order to serve all clients better, we will be unable to answer further correspondence at this time.

Sincerely,

Singapore

Their Previous reply (Literatures) summary was " Your file is currently in a queue awaiting for final review" now its gone....stops every thing...

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Really confusing --when SG will break their such silence....Its been two yrs I am observing that they are damn slow...

How they will fill up this yr's quota with such pace...?

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MSE77 said:
I had sent a CSI ( Case specific inquiry) on 1st week of June, 2014. Within that week SVO replied.........what?.....new story....
Again i had sent GI (General Inquiry as the link of CSI are not available due to technical difficulty) this week (August, 2014), they replied after one day.....what?....same story....they just copied it and pasted.... no difference after almost 3 months...

In my inquiry I had a number of questions regarding my PR file and its processing time line, exceeded SVO time lines (28 months) but The answers are same....SO.. me too just copied and pasted it bellow...

HOW FUNNY ! After 35 months....of my application...

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have responded to your recent enquiry.

Please be advised that the status of your application has not changed since our last reply to you. Our office cannot provide you with an update of your case status by email on a regular basis, but rest assured that the Singapore visa office will be in contact with you if further information is required.

Please also note that repeated status enquiries can contribute to delays in the processing of a file as the officer has to take time away from processing in order to respond to the request(s).

For the estimated processing times of permanent resident applications in Singapore, please refer to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

In order to serve all clients better, we will be unable to answer further correspondence at this time.

Sincerely,

Singapore

Their Previous reply (Literatures) summary was " Your file is currently in a queue awaiting for final review" now its gone....stops every thing...
Sob dosh bhai amader. Why did we apply? This is our fault. Moreover, we want to know our appl status.

MSE Bhai, Dont make my prediction fail. Dont pass 3 yaers timeline. Inshallah u'll deserve this by this year.

forhad006

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
01-02-2012
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
02-Feb-12
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
My understanding is, SVO is now busy with processing student Visa as September is the deadline. So, I think other visa are kept in pipeline. So, we may expect next flow after september or mid september inshallah.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
forhad006 said:
My understanding is, SVO is now busy with processing student Visa as September is the deadline. So, I think other visa are kept in pipeline. So, we may expect next flow after september or mid september inshallah.
Vaia,

For CA student Visa- applicants need to apply atleast 3-2 months before their semester starting....And for the September fall semester, max of their university orientation has already started....

So SGVO should not working for student visa by end of August- thats what I think...

Praying they are setting up their mind to process FSW files on full phase....:)

Good luck...

MSE77

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 28, 2011
Doc's Request.
SEPT 09, 2014
AOR Received.
JAN 17, 2012
File Transfer...
FEB 07, 2012
Med's Request
SEPT 09, 2014
Med's Done....
SEPT 16, 2014
Passport Req..
OCT 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 03, 2014
abrar.abyan said:
Sob dosh bhai amader. Why did we apply? This is our fault. Moreover, we want to know our appl status.

MSE Bhai, Dont make my prediction fail. Dont pass 3 yaers timeline. Inshallah u'll deserve this by this year.
:( fate