Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
klmy said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVe48GDxOFk
Awesome work done.. Great Music great choreography..salute..:) :)
Thanks KLMY Bhai. What's about u ? When did u buy ticket ? Will u come back again or going completely ?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Got an update to share with u guys. This time I sent a query on 5th Mar 14 regarding my file status (with my UCI/file no.) . Good to see that they replied today and reply is not a bad one... :)

Here is the reply:

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Your application is currently in a queue awaiting final review.

Files in the Federal Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt, based on the date on which the complete application and fee payment were received in our office. Once the file has been reviewed, we will contact the applicant directly to advise the result of the final review and/or any next steps in the processing of the application. If your address or contact information changes during processing, you must inform this office in writing.

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received, annual quotas and the individual complexity of each application. For the processing times of permanent resident applications in Singapore, please refer to the CIC website at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

Please note that processing times are calculated from the date the application is received by the Singapore visa office.

Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration /ET
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Got an update to share with u guys. This time I sent a query on 5th Mar 14 regarding my file status (with my UCI/file no.) . Good to see that they replied today and reply is not a bad one... :)

Here is the reply:

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Files in the Federal Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt, based on the date on which the complete application and fee payment were received in our office. Once the file has been reviewed, we will contact the applicant directly to advise the result of the final review and/or any next steps in the processing of the application. If your address or contact information changes during processing, you must inform this office in writing.

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received, annual quotas and the individual complexity of each application. For the processing times of permanent resident applications in Singapore, please refer to the CIC website at:

Please note that processing times are calculated from the date the application is received by the Singapore visa office.

Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status.

Sincerely,

Singapore | Singapour
Great news for MI-3+. Most of 2011 MI-3 & MI3+ applicants r awaiting for final review. No doubt MR rain will begin soon .e. My April/May-2014. Though till now no news for 2012 applicants. Last news was "Awaiting for initial review"

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received, annual quotas and the individual complexity of each application. Annual quotas r important factor indeed.

Thanks Ahsif Engineer :-* :-* :-*

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
abrar.abyan said:
Great news for MI-3+. Most of 2011 MI-3 & MI3+ applicants r awaiting for final review. No doubt MR rain will begin soon .e. My April/May-2014. Though till now no news for 2012 applicants. Last news was "Awaiting for initial review"

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received, annual quotas and the individual complexity of each application. Annual quotas r important factor indeed.

Thanks Ahsif Engineer :-* :-* :-*
Inshallah Alamgir vai, MR rain is going to start with all of us very soon... :D

Pray for each other.

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
ashif_eee said:
Inshallah Alamgir vai, MR rain is going to start with all of us very soon... :D

Pray for each other.
IN SHA ALLAH :)

MSE77

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 28, 2011
Doc's Request.
SEPT 09, 2014
AOR Received.
JAN 17, 2012
File Transfer...
FEB 07, 2012
Med's Request
SEPT 09, 2014
Med's Done....
SEPT 16, 2014
Passport Req..
OCT 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 03, 2014
ashif_eee said:

Here is the reply:

Dear Sir,

Sincerely,

Singapore | Singapour
Dear Ashif_eee

I got the same reply in January 2014.
Nothing new. If u send CSI as a new applicant they will reply "your file is in a queue awaiting for initial review and after 1 year "your file is in a queue awaiting for final review". They usually mention the processing time started since the visa office received file from Canada and now it is 28 months.
As i did not received AOR from SVO, I asked them several times when exactly u receiver my file from canada to make a better future plan. They have not inform me the date of my file received in SVO since my first communication with SVO in February 2012.

MSE 77

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MSE77 said:
Dear Ashif_eee

Nothing new. If u send CSI as a new applicant they will reply "your file is in a queue awaiting for initial review and after 1 year "your file is in a queue awaiting for final review". They usually mention the processing time started since the visa office received file from Canada and now it is 28 months.
As i did not received AOR from SVO, I asked them several times when exactly u receiver my file from canada to make a better future plan. They have not inform me the date of my file received in SVO since my first communication with SVO in February 2012.

MSE 77
Not true. For my case:

I applied on March-12, PER on March-12, AOR on April-12 (What I am known from my 2nd CSE reply).

I sent my 1st CSE on December-12 (After 8 months From PER) & Replied after 1 day " Your appl is awaiting for initial review".
I sent 2nd CSE on April-13 (After 13 months From PER) & replied on July-13 (After 15 months from PER) i.e. " Your appl is awaiting for initial review your appl is received by SGVO on April-12".

What is my observation: all of 2011-MI 3 applicants r waiting for final review & they will receive MR by April-May/14. This is also true for MI3+.

MI-2 & MI-1 getting MR now this days though slow. So, what I see only no news of 2012 MI-3 applicants. This will also be changed inshallah.

April-May/2014 will be our golden time. Inshallah.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
MSE77 said:
Dear Ashif_eee

MSE 77
MSE 77 Vaia, I can understand a bit about ur frustration... But irrespective of those... be positive please..inshallah this time SGVO is not gonna depressed u...all of us....

And thanks to Alamgir vai for ur analysis.

Already SGVO informed me on a general inquiry " The Singapore visa office has been allocated a large Federal Skilled Worker target in 2014 which will help us to put hundreds more cases into process. "

In addition, similar timeline FSW13 applicant has made CSE one month earlier and he has rcvd following reply : "waiting for initial review". So status are changing...Moreover few recent FSW13 applicant has asked for additional docs on March (5 person). All are indicating that this time SGVO gonna through a MR rain of cats and dogs... :D

Pray for each other vaia... :)

MSE77

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 28, 2011
Doc's Request.
SEPT 09, 2014
AOR Received.
JAN 17, 2012
File Transfer...
FEB 07, 2012
Med's Request
SEPT 09, 2014
Med's Done....
SEPT 16, 2014
Passport Req..
OCT 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 03, 2014
abrar.abyan said:
Not true. For my case:

I applied on March-12, PER on March-12, AOR on April-12 (What I am known from my 2nd CSE reply).

I sent my 1st CSE on December-12 (After 8 months From PER) & Replied after 1 day " Your appl is awaiting for initial review".
I sent 2nd CSE on April-13 (After 13 months From PER) & replied on July-13 (After 15 months from PER) i.e. " Your appl is awaiting for initial review your appl is received by SGVO on April-12".

What is my observation: all of 2011-MI 3 applicants r waiting for final review & they will receive MR by April-May/14. This is also true for MI3+.

MI-2 & MI-1 getting MR now this days though slow. So, what I see only no news of 2012 MI-3 applicants. This will also be changed inshallah.

April-May/2014 will be our golden time. Inshallah.
I got reply of my CS inquiries. But what I wanted to say they never let me know the exact date of my file received in SVO. hope u understood.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
MSE77 said:
I got reply of my CS inquiries. But what I wanted to say they never let me know the exact date of my file received in SVO. hope u understood.

Yes its a bit irritating...but SGVO may consider this asking as a useless information from applicant's end. In general cases u can assume an avg of 1/2 months from PER date for ur file transferred date. :)...

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MSE77 said:
Yes. True. They always try not to deliver same news to all. That's why we cant predict what they r going to do actually. If u apply GCMS u can get AOR date & other information as well.

Best of luck brother.

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is the time for 2013 applicants of NDVO/LVO/Manila VO. A lot of applicants received IP in 4 & 5 -April-2014. If hundreds of cases r needed to be handle by SGVO then why SGVO issuing neither IP nor MR. Really..............cant say anything!!!!!!!!!!!! :-\ :-\ :-\

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
daffymom said:
good news. finally sgvo request me for spouse notorized certificates. which means they are working on our file.
good to hear that.
please update your profile so that we can understand what's happening in your case.
thanks.

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daffymom said:
good news. finally sgvo request me for spouse notorized certificates. which means they are working on our file.
Dear Daffymom, after long long days u appear in this forum. Many Thanks to share with us such type of news. I was really confused about 2012-MI3 applicants. Now it broken. I think & hope as we r very few in number, most of us will receive MR/IP by April-May in this year. Inshallah...............

Dear Daffymom, Sent u a PM.