Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shohagbgd said:
Please upload the update list, who are waiting for MR, PPR ? And who get visa? Please edit the list and upload................
List/Database is always updated............Please see page 195. No more news........It will be soon Inshallah.

I hope & think by this August a lot of update will come inshallah. Our ecase definately will be changed soon. Dear forum mates, don't get loose. Keep in touch. The end is near.

New ECAS page. They have added 1. Before " We received your appl.....". I think VO is getting ready to add 2nd line I.e. 2. " We start process your appl.........".

Let's see what's happened. May Allah bless us all.

Dipu15

Aug 30, 2012
abrar.abyan said:
List/Database is always updated............Please see page 195. No more news........It will be soon Inshallah.

I hope & think by this August a lot of update will come inshallah. Our ecase definately will be changed soon. Dear forum mates, don't get loose. Keep in touch. The end is near.

New ECAS page. They have added 1. Before " We received your appl.....". I think VO is getting ready to add 2nd line I.e. 2. " We start process your appl.........".

Let's see what's happened. May Allah bless us all.
I also think so. New ECAS status page and new hope. May God bless us all. Eid Mubarok.

HMU

Star Member
Nov 8, 2012
in cic web site processing time under SVO is written 24mounths.is this from receiving the application by cic or by SVO.i also hope that new modification will bring good news for the unfortunate mi3s of SVO.INSALLAH.advance eid mubarak to all mi3 members of this forum.

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HMU said:
in cic web site processing time under SVO is written 24mounths.is this from receiving the application by cic or by SVO.i also hope that new modification will bring good news for the unfortunate mi3s of SVO.INSALLAH.advance eid mubarak to all mi3 members of this forum.
Next month it will be update again & processing time will be increase minimum 2 months because of no update(very few) of mi3.

aditto

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Dhaka Bangladesh.
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
klmy said:
IN SHA ALLAH...keep ur hopes alive
Dear klmy bhai

Hope & wish you will get ur passport back with visa.
where did you send your passport? Singapore or Australia?
what they require except passport? please clarify.

Aditto

dhaka12

Apr 10, 2012
HMU said:
thanks for the post.

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
aditto said:
Dear klmy bhai

Hope & wish you will get ur passport back with visa.
where did you send your passport? Singapore or Australia?
what they require except passport? please clarify.

Aditto
Dear aditto bhae...thanx for ur wishes..i have sent my passport to sydney Australia as directed by them. I used DHL..delieved yesterday...they asked to me to submitt APPENDIX 'B' with four photographs..they sent photo specifications as well..thats all...

aditto

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Dhaka Bangladesh.
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
klmy said:
Dear aditto bhae...thanx for ur wishes..i have sent my passport to sydney Australia as directed by them. I used DHL..delieved yesterday...they asked to me to submitt APPENDIX 'B' with four photographs..they sent photo specifications as well..thats all...
good news they will take only 12 days to stamp.
so, you will get back your passport within 15-20 days next.

many regards

aditto

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
aditto said:
good news they will take only 12 days to stamp.
so, you will get back your passport within 15-20 days next.

many regards

aditto
need ur prayers brother..yes they wrote in the letter that allow 5-10 days for processing visas..but not confrimed how much they will take...r u confirmed that they will take 12 days??? :(

spongebob18

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SENT:07-03-2012 RECEIVED:12-03-2012 (by MIKE)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
BD ENCASHED:19-03-2012 PER:27-03-2012
IELTS Request
07-03-2012
klmy said:
need ur prayers brother..yes they wrote in the letter that allow 5-10 days for processing visas..but not confrimed how much they will take...r u confirmed that they will take 12 days??? :(
There is a saying that goes: "be thankful for your blessings". :D be happy! atleast yours is already at the end stage of processing, and as for most of us, we are still awaiting to be processed.

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
spongebob18 said:
There is a saying that goes: "be thankful for your blessings". :D be happy! atleast yours is already at the end stage of processing, and as for most of us, we are still awaiting to be processed.
rightly said..thanx for the advice brother..MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU AND ALL OF US ALWAYS..

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
klmy said:
rightly said..thanx for the advice brother..MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU AND ALL OF US ALWAYS..
Almighty knows only when our time will come for processing like dearest KLMY Bhai. May Allah bless us all.

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
abrar.abyan said:
Almighty knows only when our time will come for processing like dearest KLMY Bhai. May Allah bless us all.
this month and Surely next month IN SHA ALLAH..i strongly believe that before 2014 everyone's case will be processed with positive outcome.. :)

aditto

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Dhaka Bangladesh.
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
klmy said:
Yes brother I hope so.
Its not Singapore.
NSW.
Let us know if you receive pp with visa.