+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MI-3 Bangladeshi Applicants Lets share

dhaka12

Apr 10, 2012
abrar.abyan said:
From April-12, Im waiting for next day. Im too much optimistic that's why very few days I missed to check my eCAS. It's very pathetic to see the same line always. If we look at other VOs like LVO or NDVO, we see each one got update, Either IP or doc request or 2nd, 3rd, 4th line. Only we, the MI-3, under SVO waiting day after day without any update. Depressed!!!!!!!
get up and spend time on something else.

HMU

Star Member
Nov 8, 2012
Abrar vai i can feel ur pain.As we r all are in the same boat.Forhad and dhaka thanks for ur replies.I applied through a consultant.He insinted ne not to send any query and to wait another couple of month(dont know why).i have no choice.I alwas visit other Bd forums.Read their posts of
get together,CIP workshop,packing,tickets,landing experiences and think when we can discuss these.i even dont khow where my fie is .when i can get IP.They even dont maintain seriality any more.its like Haza-bo-ro-lo.I dont know what to do.

dhaka12

Apr 10, 2012
HMU said:
Abrar vai i can feel ur pain.As we r all are in the same boat.Forhad and dhaka thanks for ur replies.I applied through a consultant.He insinted ne not to send any query and to wait another couple of month(dont know why).i have no choice.I alwas visit other Bd forums.Read their posts of
get together,CIP workshop,packing,tickets,landing experiences and think when we can discuss these.i even dont khow where my fie is .when i can get IP.They even dont maintain seriality any more.its like Haza-bo-ro-lo.I dont know what to do.
time asbe inshaallah

AKASH ENTO

Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HMU said:
akash,hassanimam,genontology,dipu,forhad where r u gyes.what do u think? what happened to our file.is it in SVO/AVO.i am totally confused.why they r not maintining cronology any more.what is going on.abrar vai,kmly vai do u have any opinion..............please.
I regulaly visit this forum. Due to not giving you any good news, I don't post frequenty here. Don't worry forum members. I am surely with all of you forever and praying for you to get some positive results.

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2013-06-11.asp. :( :( :( :( :(
Really not a good news for us..just pary to ALLAH that everything will be fine in the end

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
klmy said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2013-06-11.asp. :( :( :( :( :(
Really not aood news for us..just pary to ALLAH that everything will be fine in the end
Through strike but VOs issueing MR, PPR if u check mi2 &mi3 forum u can assure it. So dont tense brother.

Progress is better for MI-2 & MI-1 than MI-3 in this month. It would better for us if we see more IP/MR by this June. Hope for the best.

dhaka12

Apr 10, 2012
abrar.abyan said:
Through strike but VOs issueing MR, PPR if u check mi2 &mi3 forum u can assure it. So dont tense brother.

Progress is better for MI-2 & MI-1 than MI-3 in this month. It would better for us if we see more IP/MR by this June. Hope for the best.
what ALLAH do is good for all.

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today I ordered GCMS through online tools. Previous I did some mistake. Hope this time is ok & I'll feedback within 30 days.

Procedure is fantastic. It took only 5 minutes. So easy. Really nice if I get reply & I'll share here. They replied instantly........

Hello ***,
You have successfully submitted your request under the Access to Information Act to Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

Your payment receipt number is #R0*******
The information and documents that you provided will be reviewed and processing will begin shortly.

Please note that if you have submitted your request outside of regular business hours, the processing of your request will begin the following business day.

If your request is complete, it will be processed within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt, unless an extension is required. Extensions may be taken for limited and specific reasons, which are listed in the following sections of the Acts:

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
abrar.abyan said:
Today I ordered GCMS through online tools. Previous I did some mistake. Hope this time is ok & I'll feedback within 30 days.

Procedure is fantastic. It took only 5 minutes. So easy. Really nice if I get reply & I'll share here. They replied instantly........

Hello ***,
You have successfully submitted your request under the Access to Information Act to Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

Your payment receipt number is #R0*******
The information and documents that you provided will be reviewed and processing will begin shortly.

Please note that if you have submitted your request outside of regular business hours, the processing of your request will begin the following business day.

If your request is complete, it will be processed within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt, unless an extension is required. Extensions may be taken for limited and specific reasons, which are listed in the following sections of the Acts:
good to know that..only one thing for this procedure, do we need to have relative or friend in Canada or can we order by ourselves??

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
klmy said:
good to know that..only one thing for this procedure, do we need to have relative or friend in Canada or can we order by ourselves??
I think so. we have to know only address. Overconfirm I've to wait for 30 days. U can try brother if u have friend in Ca.

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
abrar.abyan said:
I think so. we have to know only address. Overconfirm I've to wait for 30 days. U can try brother if u have friend in Ca.
hope u will hear good news in this GCMS IN SHA ALLAH :D

forhad006

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
01-02-2012
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
02-Feb-12
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
June almost passing by. VO office workers are stepped out. Now only Allah can help us. Who knows, may be this is better for us.

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
forhad006 said:
June almost passing by. VO office workers are stepped out. Now only Allah can help us. Who knows, may be this is better for us.
dont worry..CIC will difinately look into this matter and try to resolve this problem as soon as possible..one person from London visa office got reply from LVO that they are not on strike although news states that LVO is on strike. So hope for the best..IN SHA ALLAH good news will come soon

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Processing times for applications submitted to Canadian Visa Offices abroad may rise as Canada's foreign service officers go on strike.
Last week, foreign service officers serving both inside and outside agreed to go on strike in protest of what they believe is unequal pay across government departments. This strike is the first of its kind since the Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) was created 46 years ago. PAFSO claims that officers are paid less than government colleagues from different departments, despite performing similar or identical work.

Many of the PAFSO officers participating in the strike work for Canadian Visa Offices around the world. Because of this, offices experiencing strikes may experience delays in application processing. Current processing times posted on Canadavisa and the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website do not take into account additional delays that may be incurred due to the strike.

CIC has assured applicants that contingency plans are already in place to assure that Visa Offices remain open and that at least a minimum level of service will be provided, with a priority placed on urgent humanitarian cases