Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hello Guys, Is there any advantages to have international Driving License from BD? As I still do not have any driving license, will it be wise to have one now from BD?

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
forhad006 said:
Hello Guys, Is there any advantages to have international Driving License from BD? As I still do not have any driving license, will it be wise to have one now from BD?
Really no one knows exactly. But the facts are:
01. It's better for job when you drive, and have ur own transport
02. Canada has snow almost 4 months n public transport is very difficult to avail,
03. It's difficult with ur kids too,
04. You end up paying more rent while u pick ur res near a public transit
05. Your driving lessons take 20 cad/ lesson n it might take up 20 lessons for a licence
06. With B'desh licence u can drive 2 months free, n u r waived from initial part

So.........u fix what suits ur logic nact accordingly. Interestingly saying is like that, ur wife also ends up with a Ontario driving licence in 2 years time, it's convenient for two licence with 1 car. Cheers......... ;D

forhad006

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
01-02-2012
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
02-Feb-12
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
hhshumon said:
Really no one knows exactly. But the facts are:
01. It's better for job when you drive, and have ur own transport
02. Canada has snow almost 4 months n public transport is very difficult to avail,
03. It's difficult with ur kids too,
04. You end up paying more rent while u pick ur res near a public transit
05. Your driving lessons take 20 cad/ lesson n it might take up 20 lessons for a licence
06. With B'desh licence u can drive 2 months free, n u r waived from initial part

So.........u fix what suits ur logic nact accordingly. Interestingly saying is like that, ur wife also ends up with a Ontario driving licence in 2 years time, it's convenient for two licence with 1 car. Cheers......... ;D
Thanks for sharing. But issue is, if I have the BD license now, and move to CA by this year (Hope so), should I get the waiver of primary lesson?

AKASH ENTO

Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Uttara12 said:
new month new hope. Lets see what's happen.Dear abrar vhi i am from Mi3 applicant.
Uttara 12 Vai,

Welcome to our forum. Please post your details so that Abrar vai can include you in our MI 3 list.

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
forhad006 said:
Thanks for sharing. But issue is, if I have the BD license now, and move to CA by this year (Hope so), should I get the waiver of primary lesson?
yes, but not from driving lessons, from driving test exam 1st part only.

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
aditto said:
Where are you Abrar(Alamgir) Bhai?
what ab ur cell?

Regards

Ratan
he is in thailand i think for holidays :) :)

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
dhaka12 said:
NO NEWS FOR ME SO FAR.KEEP PRAYING
it must be on the way..but i heard and confirmed also one news that foreign service officers of canada are on strike..u can also google it..not a good news

AKASH ENTO

Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
klmy said:
it must be on the way..but i heard and confirmed also one news that foreign service officers of canada are on strike..u can also google it..not a good news
Morar upor Kharar Gha!

dhaka12

Apr 10, 2012
klmy said:
Canadian Foreign Service officers picket embassy
Posted By Josh Rogin Friday, May 3, 2013 - 4:37 PM Share

If your calls to the Canadian Embassy in Washington weren't returned today, there's a good reason -- officers at the Canadian Foreign Service spent part of the afternoon picketing outside their own building.

About 30 members of the Canadian Foreign Service took to the sidewalk on Pennsylvania Avenue Friday afternoon to protest their treatment from Ottawa. The "information pickets," as they called them, are the first of a series of actions Canadian Foreign Service officers will be taking at embassies around the world, if the treasury board that controls their pay doesn't come back to the negotiating table.

"We've decide enough is enough -- we're drawing a line in the sand," Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) President Tim Edwards told The Cable in an interview Friday.

The strikers' chief complaint is that Canadian Foreign Service officers make less than other professionals working in the Canadian government and Canadian embassies, such as lawyers, economists, and administrative professionals.

"If you expect us to promote fairness as a Canadian value, then we expect it to apply to us as well," Edwards said.

The Canadian Foreign Service has been working without a contract since April 2011, and the strikers say that despite the unilateral concessions they've made, such as accepting a pay raise of only 1.5 percent and forgoing severance packages, the government hasn't budged on the equal-pay issue.

As the first stage of their protest, the embassy Foreign Service officers have since February been implementing what they call "work to rule," which means they have been working exactly as much as they are required and no more, clocking in 7.5 hours per day and turning off their Blackberries after work.

They have technically been in "strike position" since April 2, but haven't actually gone on full strike yet. Today's picketing was an interim step.

"The idea is to simply to add another point of pressure on the treasury board to come back to the table to discuss equal pay for equal work," said Edwards.

If today's action doesn't yield results, similar picketing will occur in major Canadian embassies around the world, he said. The option to strike is under serious consideration.

"We don't want it come to that, but that is a potential avenue in the weeks ahead," he said. "We're just looking for a fair shake here."

dhaka12

Apr 10, 2012
klmy said:
dear kimy,
become tired of immigration.
I emailed through CSE not through sysney.immigration.....I think it was ok?
what do you say?

dhaka12

Apr 10, 2012
abrar.abyan said:
From our thread we got 3 news & from Auvo. Then what actually SGVO doing? When will they give us BIG surprize? 2014?? Very few MI-3 applications are left. How long it will take to complete? Really.......bad.
dear abrar.abyan where are you????

AKASH ENTO

Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhaka12 said:
Canadian Foreign Service officers picket embassy
Posted By Josh Rogin Friday, May 3, 2013 - 4:37 PM Share

They have technically been in "strike position" since April 2, but haven't actually gone on full strike yet. Today's picketing was an interim step.

"The idea is to simply to add another point of pressure on the treasury board to come back to the table to discuss equal pay for equal work," said Edwards.

If today's action doesn't yield results, similar picketing will occur in major Canadian embassies around the world, he said. The option to strike is under serious consideration.

"We don't want it come to that, but that is a potential avenue in the weeks ahead," he said. "We're just looking for a fair shake here."
So, They are actually doing their routine work only!

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
dhaka12 said:
dear kimy,
become tired of immigration.
I emailed through CSE not through sysney.immigration.....I think it was ok?
what do you say?
CSE is better option...cz all the immigration applicants should write them through CSE..best of luck..just relax just year is ours IN SHA ALLAH..just discuss our plans..where u plan to land in canada?.wat u will do first??study, job or return back after getting PR??