N/A
AOR Received.
DD ENCASHED: 19-03-2012, PER: 27-03-2012
File Transfer...
RBVO: 16-04-2012, AOR vIa Snail Mail: 20-04-2012
hope2011 said:
In october, 2011. Below is the full content:

Dear Madam,

Thank you for contacting the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore to request the status of a Skilled Worker application for permanent residence in Canada.

Changes to immigration law in 2008 allow Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) to set, through Ministerial Instructions, the number and type of applications considered for processing each year, and the order in which these applications will be processed.

No limit was placed on the number of Skilled Worker applications that could be submitted under first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010). There was so much interest in the program that the applications received exceeded our capacity to process them within the timeframe originally predicted. Please visit the CIC website to see actual processing times for the past year.

CIC is committed to reducing processing times. With the introduction of a cap under the second set of instructions (between Jun 26, 2010 and June 30, 2011), we limited the intake of new Skilled worker applications to better match the number we can actually process within the annual levels plan approved by Canada's Parliament.

Processing priority is now being given to Skilled Worker applications that meet new eligibility criteria in a third set of Ministerial Instructions (from July 1, 2011). Details are available on the CIC website. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, Skilled Worker applications under this most recent set of instructions are put into process on a priority basis as soon as the applications are received.

Applicants who applied under previous sets of Ministerial Instructions can anticipate longer wait times before processing of their applications begins. Those who meet the eligibility criteria of the most recent Ministerial Instructions are free to submit a new application for immediate processing. They may choose to withdraw a previous application or leave it in process. Fees will be fully refunded if the withdrawal request is received before processing begins.

The application about which you have enquired was submitted under a previous set of Ministerial Instructions. It is currently in inventory, queued for review based on its application received date. When we are ready to begin processing, we will contact you to request updated information. Until then, the only information you are required to provide to our office is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address

- Marriage, birth, or death in the applicant's immediate family

- Request to withdraw the application and refund the application fees

- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada

- Change to the applicant's representation (to engage, change, or revoke a paid representative, the form IMM 5476 Use of a Representative must be completed and signed by the applicant, then sent to our office)

In all correspondence with our office, remember to quote the applicant's file number, full name and date of birth.

Responding to routine enquiries and requests for status updates takes resources away from processing applications. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum to help us serve you better. We hope that this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour
Thanks for sharing. We were too late to realize that sg vo is very slow with processing. We should have chosen manila as our vo. But as the saying goes - no use crying over spilt milk. Lets pray that all our applications from sg vo will be processed within this year...

all_is_well

Dec 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th April, 2011
AOR Received.
1st AOR 5th May, 2nd AOR 25th July, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with full application
File Transfer...
15th June,2011
Med's Request
Yet to Receive .............
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Wish to land ASAP :-)
arwen_audrey said:
Thanks for sharing. We were too late to realize that sg vo is very slow with processing. We should have chosen manila as our vo. But as the saying goes - no use crying over spilt milk. Lets pray that all our applications from sg vo will be processed within this year...
Hi All,

I'm also suffering like others in this group; moreover we were blessed with a baby girl this month, now can anyone assist me what to do, shall I inform SGVO first prior to sending the PP, Birth cert, processing fee etc for new born or send all these required docs altogether. One more issue, do any of us have clear idea exactly when to notify VO regarding new born birth. My baby born on 5th of this month, yet I didn't inform VO. Infact l'm not getting any light at the end of the tunnel, that's why loosing hope gradually :'( :'(

Please suggest what shall I do now.

BR//
all_is_well

spongebob18

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SENT:07-03-2012 RECEIVED:12-03-2012 (by MIKE)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
BD ENCASHED:19-03-2012 PER:27-03-2012
IELTS Request
07-03-2012
all_is_well said:
Hi All,

I'm also suffering like others in this group; moreover we were blessed with a baby girl this month, now can anyone assist me what to do, shall I inform SGVO first prior to sending the PP, Birth cert, processing fee etc for new born or send all these required docs altogether. One more issue, do any of us have clear idea exactly when to notify VO regarding new born birth. My baby born on 5th of this month, yet I didn't inform VO. Infact l'm not getting any light at the end of the tunnel, that's why loosing hope gradually :'( :'(

BR//
all_is_well
first of all, congratulations!

please follow link for your query and scroll down to deba_avik's answer.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/singapore-visa-office-with-ip-date-waiting-for-mr-join-here-t98763.105.html

HTH

rakib73

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
AOR Received.
21-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application package
File Transfer...
24-03-2011; In Process: 1 April 2013
Med's Request
Received on 27 May 2013; Issued on 16 May 2013
Med's Done....
19-June-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-July-2013; Received by SGVO on 1-August-2013
VISA ISSUED...
5-August-2013; Received from VFS Dhaka on 1-September-2013
LANDED..........
Not yet
Dear fellow friends,
Thanks for creating this platform for us, MI2 applicants ini RBVO (SGVO). I am stuct to RBVO since March 24, 2011.
Take care.
Best,
Rakib.

dhaka121

Nov 5, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2011
Nomination.....
Decision Made
AOR Received.
08 Jan 2011
File Transfer...
04 March 2011
Med's Request
07 Nov 2012
Med's Done....
28 Nov 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07 Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
10 July 2013 Alhamdulillah
all_is_well said:
Hi All,

BR//
all_is_well
MI-2 also in RBVO for long time since March 2011...

& we also blessed with a baby boy last month and become puzzeled bcz don't know what have to do... like you.....

hope2011

Star Member
Jan 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arwen_audrey said:
You are absolutely right, all we can do is to keep fingers crossed and wishing the light can finally come out of the dark :)

hope2011

Star Member
Jan 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
all_is_well said:
Hi All,

BR//
all_is_well
Hi, first of all, loads of congratutlations to your angel baby!

pls see below the highlighted part:

the only information you are required to provide to our office is:

- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada

- Change to the applicant's representation (to engage, change, or revoke a paid representative, the form IMM 5476 Use of a Representative must be completed and signed by the applicant, then sent to our office)

In all correspondence with our office, remember to quote the applicant's file number, full name and date of birth.

Make sure you inform the VO for the birth of your baby girl, so she can be included in your application. All the best!

hope2011

Star Member
Jan 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
korokoronii said:
What is the meaning of MI2 Rbvo? Thanks
MI-2 :applicants submitted between 26th June, 2010 ~ 30th June, 2011 according to Ministral Instruction 2.

RBVO: received by visa office

hope2011

Star Member
Jan 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rakib73 said:
Dear fellow friends,
Thanks for creating this platform for us, MI2 applicants ini RBVO (SGVO). I am stuct to RBVO since March 24, 2011.
Take care.
Best,
Rakib.
Hi, Rakib

We share so many similarities! We started with RBVO on the same date, till date both stuck with RBVO, I also found out mistakes from my CAIPS notes!

Let's use this platform to share both pain, info and encouragement for this difficult time!

All the best!

hope2011

Star Member
Jan 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhaka121 said:

& we also blessed with a baby boy last month and become puzzeled bcz don't know what have to do... like you.....
Congratulations for your angel baby!

Pls see my reply on #22. Do inform the VO for the birth of your boy so that he is included in your application. All the best!

rakib73

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
AOR Received.
21-02-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
19-June-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Not yet
dhaka121 said:

Congratulations, your prince will surely brings good luck from God to you and your family.
Apart from informing SGVO for this new event, please go for obtaining Birth certificate and MRP for your baby boy. Do NOT waste time. You may bring a passport sized photograph of your baby with you, so in case of difficulties of taking snap of him (your boy) for MRP, they may use that photograph.

Without individual passport and birth certificate, you cannot proceed.
Best,
Rakib.

rakib73

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
AOR Received.
21-02-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
19-June-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Not yet
hope2011 said:
Hi, Rakib

We share so many similarities! We started with RBVO on the same date, till date both stuck with RBVO, I also found out mistakes from my CAIPS notes!

Let's use this platform to share both pain, info and encouragement for this difficult time!

All the best!
Dear hope2011,
Its really good to have a matched partner for this venture getting difficult over time. I will surely let you all inform regarding any update of my case.

DO not get upset. As I have posted previously in the forum, what is happening to all of us, apparently bitter, must have some better outcome for future. In the meantime, let all of us try to get well prepared for a good start/facing difficulties in Canada. If possible, we should take at least TOEFL that will help to get admission in any academic program and get study loan with easy installment.
Take care.
Rakib.

efer

Star Member
Jan 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
om 18 APril I recived the same reply from Singapore visa office aftr sending them fax...I know there is no logic in it. But I also received this reply.
Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for contacting the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore to request the status of a Skilled Worker application for permanent residence in Canada.

Changes to immigration law in 2008 allow Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) to set, through Ministerial Instructions, the number and type of applications considered for processing each year, and the order in which these applications will be processed.

No limit was placed on the number of Skilled Worker applications that could be submitted under first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010). There was so much interest in the program that the applications received exceeded our capacity to process them within the timeframe originally predicted. Please visit theCIC website to see actual processing times for the past year.

CIC is committed to reducing processing times. With the introduction of a cap under the second set of instructions (between Jun 26, 2010 and June 30, 2011), we limited the intake of new Skilled worker applications to better match the number we can actually process within the annual levels plan approved by Canada's Parliament.

Processing priority is now being given to Skilled Worker applications that meet new eligibility criteria in a third set of Ministerial Instructions (from July 1, 2011). Details are available on the CIC website. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, Skilled Worker applications under this most recent set of instructions are put into process on a priority basis as soon as the applications are received.

Applicants who applied under previous sets of Ministerial Instructions can anticipate longer wait times before processing of their applications begins. Those who meet the eligibility criteria of the most recent Ministerial Instructions are free to submit a new application for immediate processing. They may choose to withdraw a previous application or leave it in process. Fees will be fully refunded if the withdrawal request is received before processing begins.

The application about which you have enquired was submitted under a previous set of Ministerial Instructions. It is currently in inventory, queued for review based on its application received date. When we are ready to begin processing, we will contact you to request updated information. Until then, the only information you are required to provide to our office is:

hope2011

Star Member
Jan 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rakib73 said:
Dear hope2011,
Its really good to have a matched partner for this venture getting difficult over time. I will surely let you all inform regarding any update of my case.

DO not get upset. As I have posted previously in the forum, what is happening to all of us, apparently bitter, must have some better outcome for future. In the meantime, let all of us try to get well prepared for a good start/facing difficulties in Canada. If possible, we should take at least TOEFL that will help to get admission in any academic program and get study loan with easy installment.
Take care.
Rakib.
Dear Rakib

Thanks for the encouragement, let's see how SGVO will act in the coming month.

I think there is a good point from the news release yeterday (CIC website) that your NOC is likely to be processed in priority (pls see below highlighted)

For example, instructions could place a priority on a specific occupation, such as doctors, and have existing applications from doctors processed first, regardless of where they are in the queue.

so just give a little bit more patience, sure you will get your ME soon!

All the best!