WAIVED
Passport Req..
feb19th 2013 PP RETURNED REMEDICALS REQUEST
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Hello friends,
My passports and Medicals reached NDVO on Feb 27th but then till today my ecas status doesn't show medicals received line it's been 2 months now .I had a small confusion I did Mine and my family members medical manually as I didn't receive the forms for myself and my daughter DMP only suggested to do it manually as the other forms reached late .AS the medical s were done manually can it be the reason that my visa is getting delayed please guys please clear my doubts on this . Should I send a mail accross stating my Medicaks were done

Bops22

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3march 2010
Doc's Request.
april
AOR Received.
may
Med's Request
8 nov 2012
Med's Done....
16 nov and further medical submitted on 20may 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
8 nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
by gods grace on 18th oct 2013
LANDED..........
5th nov
Guys please help one of my friend got his visa yesterday
But name is spelled wrong on his landing paper what is procedure to get the corrections done
And how long it will take please reply back with ur valuable ideas

indcnd

Mar 22, 2013
Hi I am in a very weird situation my passport is with ndvo since oct2012, I came to India to submit my passport, I was on bonded workpermit, few days back my employer terminated me after waiting for 6 months, ndvo is not responding to my queries, is my termination gonna make any bad effect on my PR file, my medical is also going to expire in july

sharmilas

Feb 3, 2010
united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 April 2010 (Ist AOR)
AOR Received.
29 April 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
27 April 2010
Med's Request
26th June 2012
Med's Done....
16th july 2012
Interview........
waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
indcnd said:
Hi I am in a very weird situation my passport is with ndvo since oct2012, I came to India to submit my passport, I was on bonded workpermit, few days back my employer terminated me after waiting for 6 months, ndvo is not responding to my queries, is my termination gonna make any bad effect on my PR file, my medical is also going to expire in july
hello frn.... you are me on the same situation. I am in london, expecting such situation, i did medical from nepal. i came back to London and started to work. since 15th July 2012, my PP is with ND VO. I sent 2 queries, no response,,nothing. I had requested to change my mailing add. no update on ecas at all..by the way..my job is safe till now. but unable to plan further ahead coz of ND VO.

chefsam

Star Member
May 2, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
AOR Received.
Med's Request
4/3/2013
Med's Done....
16/3/2013
Passport Req..
4/3/2013
Any chances for re medical or further test, after the medical received line added in e case ????????

indcnd

Mar 22, 2013
sharmilas said:
hello frn.... you are me on the same situation. I am in london, expecting such situation, i did medical from nepal. i came back to London and started to work. since 15th July 2012, my PP is with ND VO. I sent 2 queries, no response,,nothing. I had requested to change my mailing add. no update on ecas at all..by the way..my job is safe till now. but unable to plan further ahead coz of ND VO.

Its good atleast ur job is safe, I got my GCMS notes today and in that i see my security, HIRV, org crime is blank, it shows my eligibility, crimanlity, medical is passed, does anyone of you have any idea how long they gonna take to issue visa

BINSON

Sep 14, 2011
RIYADH ,KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
CHEF/COOKS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17TH JUNE 2010
Doc's Request.
28TH SEPT. 2010
AOR Received.
15TH JAN 2011
IELTS Request
ALONG WITH DOCUMENTS
Med's Request
feb19th 2013 RE MEDICALS 17TH JAN 2014 PP RETURNED
Med's Done....
feb21st 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
feb19th 2013 PP RETURNED REMEDICALS REQUEST
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
BINSON said:
Hello friends,
My passports and Medicals reached NDVO on Feb 27th but then till today my ecas status doesn't show medicals received line it's been 2 months now .I had a small confusion I did Mine and my family members medical manually as I didn't receive the forms for myself and my daughter DMP only suggested to do it manually as the other forms reached late .AS the medical s were done manually can it be the reason that my visa is getting delayed please guys please clear my doubts on this . Should I send a mail accross stating my Medicaks were done
FRIENDS,
WHEN CAN I GET MY PASSPORTS BACK WITH VISA NOW ,MY STATUS STILL IN PROCESS ,IS IT NECESSARY TO HAVE THE MEDICAL RESULTS RECIEVED LINE IN OUR ECAS AS ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS AND MORE THAT NDVO GOT MY MEDICALS AND PASSPORT .
NOW HERE STARTS THE WAITING GAME AGAIN FO RTHE VISA STAMPED PASSPORTS .WHY IS NDVO HOLDING PP FOR SO LONG AS WE ALL KNOW ITS AN IMPORTANT DOCUMENT AND SHOULD BE RETURNED ASAP.
HOPEFULLY NEXT MONTH THEY SHOULD SEND IT BACK. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
REGARDS

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

Yes, they didn't ask for "Accompanying goods" or "Goods to follow" lists. I was not given any informational brochures on any of the immigration counters, which we have heard before that we would be given.

Toronto is awesome. It's clean, safe, multicultural...The transport system of Toronto (TTC) is excellent. If you take a pass of $128.5, you can travel anywhere within TTC boundaries (Subway, Bus, Streetcar). I think it would be similar in other cities and provinces.

I went to Service Canada office and got my Social Insurance Number (SIN). The whole process didn't take more than 30-40 minutes. It's a number that I would have the rest of my life.

The weather in Toronto today was excellent. It was around 18-20 degrees. I didn't need to wear any jacket and in fact was feeling hot.

I went to YMCA today. They did counseling and gave a lifelong membership card. With that card, I can use internet, print, scan, etc., and everything for free. They gave me maps of Toronto and Greater Toronto Area (GTA), housing information, job information including addresses of placement agencies, Child Benefit Tax and GST/HST information, etc. I can attend any of their sessions free of cost.

I opened bank account of Scotiabank. They have a special account for newcomers called StartRight Program. It gives us a free chequing account, debit card, credit card and if available free safe deposit locker for one year.

http://www.scotiabank.com/ca/en/0,,4285,00.html

I have inquired about the mobile operators. Fido looks good. Their network is excellent. You will get the mobile phone for free if you sign a 2-year contract. If after one year you want to go out of the contract, you can pay the half amount of the mobile and keep the phone with you.

People who are waiting for visas, I can understand your situation. Please do not discouraged. At least we are not rejected right away like pre-2008 applications. Wait for some time. Good is ahead.

Now I am concentrating on job search and housing, so my family can join me.

My suggestion is first come alone, do the math and then call the family.

All the best.

migrator

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
22-11-2012
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
08-11-2013(Requested FBI clearance on 31st Jan'13, submitted on 15th Mar'13) and New Zealand PCC submitted on 4th May'13.
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2014
LANDED..........
In July 14
sm001 said:
Hello Friends,

Yes, they didn't ask for "Accompanying goods" or "Goods to follow" lists. I was not given any informational brochures on any of the immigration counters, which we have heard before that we would be given.

Toronto is awesome. It's clean, safe, multicultural...The transport system of Toronto (TTC) is excellent. If you take a pass of $128.5, you can travel anywhere within TTC boundaries (Subway, Bus, Streetcar). I think it would be similar in other cities and provinces.

I went to Service Canada office and got my Social Insurance Number (SIN). The whole process didn't take more than 30-40 minutes. It's a number that I would have the rest of my life.

The weather in Toronto today was excellent. It was around 18-20 degrees. I didn't need to wear any jacket and in fact was feeling hot.

I went to YMCA today. They did counseling and gave a lifelong membership card. With that card, I can use internet, print, scan, etc., and everything for free. They gave me maps of Toronto and Greater Toronto Area (GTA), housing information, job information including addresses of placement agencies, Child Benefit Tax and GST/HST information, etc. I can attend any of their sessions free of cost.

I opened bank account of Scotiabank. They have a special account for newcomers called StartRight Program. It gives us a free chequing account, debit card, credit card and if available free safe deposit locker for one year.

http://www.scotiabank.com/ca/en/0,,4285,00.html

I have inquired about the mobile operators. Fido looks good. Their network is excellent. You will get the mobile phone for free if you sign a 2-year contract. If after one year you want to go out of the contract, you can pay the half amount of the mobile and keep the phone with you.

People who are waiting for visas, I can understand your situation. Please do not discouraged. At least we are not rejected right away like pre-2008 applications. Wait for some time. Good is ahead.

Now I am concentrating on job search and housing, so my family can join me.

My suggestion is first come alone, do the math and then call the family.

All the best.

Nice piece of info.

nvln

Mar 14, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Hopefully will be waived....!!
BINSON said:
FRIENDS,
WHEN CAN I GET MY PASSPORTS BACK WITH VISA NOW ,MY STATUS STILL IN PROCESS ,IS IT NECESSARY TO HAVE THE MEDICAL RESULTS RECIEVED LINE IN OUR ECAS AS ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS AND MORE THAT NDVO GOT MY MEDICALS AND PASSPORT .
NOW HERE STARTS THE WAITING GAME AGAIN FO RTHE VISA STAMPED PASSPORTS .WHY IS NDVO HOLDING PP FOR SO LONG AS WE ALL KNOW ITS AN IMPORTANT DOCUMENT AND SHOULD BE RETURNED ASAP.
HOPEFULLY NEXT MONTH THEY SHOULD SEND IT BACK. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
REGARDS
Hi BINSON,

Same here. Medicals done in first week of MAR 2013. No further development / update on ECAS.

Regards.
NVLN.

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
- CIO...: Aug 2010 NDVO...:Jan 2011
Med's Done....
April 01, 2013 MR Line....: April 14, 2013
nvln said:
Hi BINSON,

Same here. Medicals done in first week of MAR 2013. No further development / update on ECAS.

Regards.
NVLN.
you dont have MR line in your eCAS? and RPRF DD en cashed or not?

nvln

Mar 14, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Hopefully will be waived....!!
satnak said:
you dont have MR line in your eCAS? and RPRF DD en cashed or not?
Hi Satnak,

Yes.

1. "Medicals Reports received" Line updated since Last Week of MAR 2013.
2. Demand Draft Paid in the Last Week of MAR 2013, as per my check with the Bank.

But no further development. The Status in ECAS is still "Under Process".
I just saw an update from "TILAKK" today - he / she has updated in this Forum that his Medicals were done in APR 2013 and he received the PP with VISA today (06 MAY 2013).
Loss to understand the delay in my case.

Regards.
NVLN.

wolfpack27616

Apr 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nvln said:
Hi Satnak,

Yes.

1. "Medicals Reports received" Line updated since Last Week of MAR 2013.
2. Demand Draft Paid in the Last Week of MAR 2013, as per my check with the Bank.

But no further development. The Status in ECAS is still "Under Process".
I just saw an update from "TILAKK" today - he / she has updated in this Forum that his Medicals were done in APR 2013 and he received the PP with VISA today (06 MAY 2013).
Loss to understand the delay in my case.

Regards.
NVLN.
Sorry to cut in- But I have got DM today (not PPT with visa stamped). Hope to get that by this weekend. I saw your timeline and can see that it's been more than a month since you got Meds Recd in your ecas/DD encashed. I can just tell you this-it's just a matter of time for all of us who did Medicals, to get our PR. Best of luck and I am sure you will get yours very soon! (also-wanted to clarify I am a guy).

drramesh

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010