+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MGM in Royal Roads university Victoria British columbia

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
Can anyone kindly help with a list of reputable Universities that admits Students in May Intake in MSc. Economics or MSc. International Development, please?
Many thanks in advance.
Impossible to say if some are still admitting students. Getting into a reputable program is much more important than getting admitted for the May session especially if you goal is to remain in Canada. What are your previous grades and what are your IELTS scores? What is your work history? Do you have a certain preference on what area of the country you want to study in? Larger cities and some of the best universities come with added expense because the cities are very expensive to live in.

mirza1010

Sep 3, 2019
India
Not sure what you mean by students are experienced. Your choices are not very well known schools so I'm not sure why you narrowed down your options to these 3 schools. Would not personally recommend any of your choices. What type of degree are you doing?
Thanks for your reply. By experienced I mean students with working experience. I am planning a course in marketing, business or a related stream. Could you recommend some names which are not very costly. Is it advisable to apply to some good ranked college considering I have experience of around 8-9 years. If you know of some better universities which accept experienced students like me, I would be thankful.
BTW I am working as a manager with close to 10 years experience. Ielts score is 8 bands with none less than 7

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for your reply. By experienced I mean students with working experience. I am planning a course in marketing, business or a related stream. Could you recommend some names which are not very costly. Is it advisable to apply to some good ranked college considering I have experience of around 8-9 years. If you know of some better universities which accept experienced students like me, I would be thankful.
BTW I am working as a manager with close to 10 years experience. Ielts score is 8 bands with none less than 7
Look at rankings and stick to large public universities. All schools accept students with work experience. What we have seen as that many students at schools like RRU get Canadian employment based on their previous international experience vs their masters degree. That seems like a large waste of money.

Reactions: silly_chantell