+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MGM in Royal Roads university Victoria British columbia

mirza1010

Sep 3, 2019
India
I am 34 years old from India and accepted to Master in Global Management program at RRU for May 2021. Its a 18 month program with few months of project in a company.

Does anyone have any experience of this university and the course. Will it help me get placed at some position after studies? I mean generally how is the output of this university and course ?

If anyone has passed out or planning to go please email me. Thank you in advance

amanagg23

Nov 21, 2020
I am 34 years old from India and accepted to Master in Global Management program at RRU for May 2021. Its a 18 month program with few months of project in a company.

Does anyone have any experience of this university and the course. Will it help me get placed at some position after studies? I mean generally how is the output of this university and course ?

If anyone has passed out or planning to go please email me. Thank you in advance
Hi I had a query. recently I applied through a consultancy but when they gave me the account password, the status of the documents is not received. i am being told that they have emailed the documents and when the admission committee of the royal roads will review it, they will change the status to received. Is it the case ??? as you must be having the knowledge about the application.

mirza1010

Sep 3, 2019
India
Hi I had a query. recently I applied through a consultancy but when they gave me the account password, the status of the documents is not received. i am being told that they have emailed the documents and when the admission committee of the royal roads will review it, they will change the status to received. Is it the case ??? as you must be having the knowledge about the application.
Hi. This is correct . It will take few weeks before the portal shows documents received. Wait for around 4 weeks. Total time taken by university to send offer letter is about 9 weeks after submitting all documents. K
Ask consultant to keep following.

Ps: wich course and session are you applying

amanagg23

Nov 21, 2020
Hi. This is correct . It will take few weeks before the portal shows documents received. Wait for around 4 weeks. Total time taken by university to send offer letter is about 9 weeks after submitting all documents. K
Ask consultant to keep following.

Ps: wich course and session are you applying
Hey .. Thanks for the reply and clearing the doubt that I had.
I am applying to fall intake of 2021 for 18 month program. What about you .. planning to go for May intake??

mirza1010

Sep 3, 2019
India
Hey .. Thanks for the reply and clearing the doubt that I had.
I am applying to fall intake of 2021 for 18 month program. What about you .. planning to go for May intake??
Yes, I have been offered 18 months MGM for May 2021. I am processing the file but will decide in Jan if this intake is ok or defer to Sep 2021. Meanwhile, do you know more people who have applied for 2021.

mirza1010

Sep 3, 2019
India
Royal Roads is known as a university for mainly foreign students...easy admission. Canadians don’t apply to go there for undergrad. It is not well known to employers.
Hi
Thanks for the revert. But what I got to know is they have a rigorous selection process and good for experienced people like us. Another universities i got i got offer from were Sheridan, Crandall, Capilano. Can u recommend anyone

amanagg23

Nov 21, 2020
Yes, I have been offered 18 months MGM for May 2021. I am processing the file but will decide in Jan if this intake is ok or defer to Sep 2021. Meanwhile, do you know more people who have applied for 2021.
Hi.. I dont know anyone who is applying for RRU may or sept intake.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would really suggest applying to another school if your goal is to remain in Canada. The school isn't really well known by Canadian employers. I assume that consultants are being paid a fee per student that attends since many consultants recommend this school and the school has a very large percentage of international students.

Reamhe

Jan 2, 2021
Hi,
Can anyone kindly help with a list of reputable Universities that admits Students in May Intake in MSc. Economics or MSc. International Development, please?
Many thanks in advance.

mirza1010

Sep 3, 2019
India
Would really suggest applying to another school if your goal is to remain in Canada. The school isn't really well known by Canadian employers. I assume that consultants are being paid a fee per student that attends since many consultants recommend this school and the school has a very large percentage of international students.
Hi Canuck. Thank you for the response. I Chose this university myself based on the fact that majority of the students here are experienced. Other options i had were Capilano and Crandall. Do you think its better comparatively

Reactions: Sblue

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Canuck. Thank you for the response. I Chose this university myself based on the fact that majority of the students here are experienced. Other options i had were Capilano and Crandall. Do you think its better comparatively
Not sure what you mean by students are experienced. Your choices are not very well known schools so I'm not sure why you narrowed down your options to these 3 schools. Would not personally recommend any of your choices. What type of degree are you doing?