+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico VO: Address to send passports (Confusion cleared)

fordori

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Fellow Mexico VO applicants:

As you may know, the embassy has two addresses in Mexico and the ppr letter does not say where to send the passports. Furthermore, some people have one address in the PPR and others have another address. Others like myself received a PPR letter with one address on the first page and another address on the other two pages.

Bottom Line: It does not matter which address you used.

My friend and I got PPR the same day. Without even noticing the difference, she sent her documents to Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra and I sent mines to Schiller 529. When we noticed this difference, we were both very nervous. I emailed the embassy and they were not very helpful.

Her passports were delivered at Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra on October 11th and mines were delivered on October 17th at Schiller 529. Today October 25th we both got our status changed to approved on our CIC accounts, with our visa numbers displayed.

It seems that the Miguel Cervantes de Saavedra is the correct address as it is the Visa Office so if you are yet to send your papers, I suggest you send them there. However if by accident you sent it to Schiller, sit back and relax. Your passports are perfectly fine and your visa is loading.

I decided to write this long post because when I was freaking out, I could not find anyone who got their visas and took the time to come back and reassure others. I hope this helps calm the nerves of some of you guys out there. Good luck!!!

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
Fellow Mexico VO applicants:

As you may know, the embassy has two addresses in Mexico and the ppr letter does not say where to send the passports. Furthermore, some people have one address in the PPR and others have another address. Others like myself received a PPR letter with one address on the first page and another address on the other two pages.

Bottom Line: It does not matter which address you used.

My friend and I got PPR the same day. Without even noticing the difference, she sent her documents to Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra and I sent mines to Schiller 529. When we noticed this difference, we were both very nervous. I emailed the embassy and they were not very helpful.

Her passports were delivered at Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra on October 11th and mines were delivered on October 17th at Schiller 529. Today October 25th we both got our status changed to approved on our CIC accounts, with our visa numbers displayed.

It seems that the Miguel Cervantes de Saavedra is the correct address as it is the Visa Office so if you are yet to send your papers, I suggest you send them there. However if by accident you sent it to Schiller, sit back and relax. Your passports are perfectly fine and your visa is loading.

I decided to write this long post because when I was freaking out, I could not find anyone who got their visas and took the time to come back and reassure others. I hope this helps calm the nerves of some of you guys out there. Good luck!!!

Thanks a Lot Bro!
I appreciate your effort to Give proper information to Others!!!
Good Luck to you!!