+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico, Passport delay

SophieDN

May 18, 2020
Hi! We sent my husbands passport end of july for his PR application and Mexico received it on august 2. They told us it would take around14 business days to get it back. Is anyone else in this situation? How long did it take you before you got your passport back from Mexico?
Thank you

Juver

Aug 26, 2021
Hi! We sent my husbands passport end of july for his PR application and Mexico received it on august 2. They told us it would take around14 business days to get it back. Is anyone else in this situation? How long did it take you before you got your passport back from Mexico?
Thank you
Hey .hi I am at the same situation..ircc recieved my passport August 2 and its still under process ..I don't know why it takes so long. Pls posted here any updates

Veroquiz

Sep 16, 2021
Hello, can you help me? After a decision was made and the status of the application changed, how many days does it take for the letter accompanying the visa to arrive?

Thanks!

bigdaycoming

May 4, 2021
Im my case i never got it..cz we Mexican citizen don't need visa
Hey, so even though you're Mexican, you had to submit your passport (and not just a photocopy as some instructions I've read say)?? I wonder because I've just recently passed my medicals and I'm hoping I'll get a DM soon, but I only have 1 month left in Mexico before I head back to Canada (I have a student visa), so I want to know what the process is like once you get DM.. If you could please enlighten me? Also, did you had to retake new PR photos for the PPR, and if you did them in Mexico City, can you recommend a photographer that does them to the exact specifications? Thank you and congratulations! :D