+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Mexican Embassy contact information"

jrodriguez

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Hi, I contacted an IRCC customer service officer today to inquire about my status, he informed me that since the application was not within Canada, he could only see that it was still in process and that for more details I should contact the embassy in Mexico, I would like to know if anyone has been able to make contact with the Mexican embassy?

Reactions: andrews17

Rationalwarrior

Star Member
May 22, 2021
You can contact the visa office in Mexico City only on a case specific matter. For example, you can contact them if they provided you instructions to do so.

Otherwise, you contact them using the web form from the link below if your application has passed the normal processing times(8 weeks currently) or if you want to provide additional information about your application.

If these situations don‘t apply to you, I would advise you to wait until they provide a final decision in your GC key account. Visit this link: Mexico City Visa Office Contact for webform and other contact information.

Good luck.

jrodriguez

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
You can contact the visa office in Mexico City only on a case specific matter. For example, you can contact them if they provided you instructions to do so.

Otherwise, you contact them using the web form from the link below if your application has passed the normal processing times(8 weeks currently) or if you want to provide additional information about your application.

If these situations don‘t apply to you, I would advise you to wait until they provide a final decision in your GC key account. Visit this link: Mexico City Visa Office Contact for webform and other contact information.

Good luck.
Hi, thank you for replay me, my application passed de normal processing times, right now it's been 16 weeks since I tool biometrics. I had risen a webform a month ago, and they replied literally, that my application is still in process.

Rationalwarrior

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Hi, thank you for replay me, my application passed de normal processing times, right now it's been 16 weeks since I tool biometrics. I had risen a webform a month ago, and they replied literally, that my application is still in process.
No problem. Did you submit a complete application(including biometrics and medical) by May 15? If so, you are guaranteed a decision by August 6th in time to prepare for the Fall 2021 semester.

jrodriguez

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
No problem. Did you submit a complete application(including biometrics and medical) by May 15? If so, you are guaranteed a decision by August 6th in time to prepare for the Fall 2021 semester.
That's the problem I don't have medicals, I'm waiting for the request.

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Not sure if this helps, but my passport was sent to Mexico for visa stamping by the VFS in my country (Honduras). That tells me they are actually working. Here is the website of the VFS in Mexico: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/mexico/
Reaching by phone may be difficult some times, try via chat.

jrodriguez

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Not sure if this helps, but my passport was sent to Mexico for visa stamping by the VFS in my country (Honduras). That tells me they are actually working. Here is the website of the VFS in Mexico: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/mexico/
Reaching by phone may be difficult some times, try via chat.
HI! tried with the chat, they couldn't give any information about my status. thank you anyway for the option.

geoela

May 30, 2021
Mexico
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
18/03/2021
Hi, I contacted an IRCC customer service officer today to inquire about my status, he informed me that since the application was not within Canada, he could only see that it was still in process and that for more details I should contact the embassy in Mexico, I would like to know if anyone has been able to make contact with the Mexican embassy?
This is the email of the embassy
The usually answer in five days

geoela

May 30, 2021
Mexico
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
18/03/2021
Hi! thank you, I had risen 2 webforms and the answer is from that email, the last one was this morning, they haven't given me any detail about my status other than that is still in process. I ordered GCMS notes, I'll wait for them and see what they say.
I also ordered my GCMS notes to see what happened with my application. It's been three months now, and I haven't received my response. My husband and children were approved ten weeks ago, and we applied together. I really hope that with the gcms notes request my process moves faster.

jrodriguez

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
I also ordered my GCMS notes to see what happened with my application. It's been three months now, and I haven't received my response. My husband and children were approved ten weeks ago, and we applied together. I really hope that with the gcms notes request my process moves faster.
Im my case, next week will be a 4 months, I also applied with my husband and daugther. They asked for additonal documents on March 29, since then no news from them, that's why I ordered the GCMS notes.