+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mewar University(Rajasthan) WES

djniks07

Sep 5, 2018
Hi Guys, I have done MBA(Regular)(2 years) from Mewar Univeristy(Rajasthan). Now I have to send my transcripts to WES. Just want to know if WES access degree from Mewar University?

djniks07

Sep 5, 2018
Hi guys i got my evaluation and WES considered my 2 years MBA degree as 1 year post grad diploma....its really annoying for me

hsp_panesar

Sep 15, 2018
INDIA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
Hi guys i got my evaluation and WES considered my 2 years MBA degree as 1 year post grad diploma....its really annoying for me
Hello dear,

can you please share the process at university side.
Please DM me details, it will be very helpful for me.

Thanks.

Rs228316

Aug 23, 2019
Hi.
Can u guyz please share the details of getting n sending trranscripts frm mewar uni. Please help guyz

djniks07

Sep 5, 2018
Hi

Firstly, don't go for WES because they will give you 1year equivalency and it will affect your CRS score. It's better to try some other organizations.
Now, in order to get transcripts, visit the university and you have to pay Rs. 500 and they will handover the sealed envelope to you in 2-3 days. As per WES the transcripts should be sent directly from the university, but Mewar University will not send from their end for sure until and unless you don't have some good contacts in the university.
Moreover, you have to pay a fee of Rs. 5000 to university when they reply to the verification mail from WES.

In my perspective, go to university, collect the transcripts and send to some other organization of your own.

Do let me know if you want any other help....
Best of luck...

Rs228316

Aug 23, 2019
Hi

Firstly, don't go for WES because they will give you 1year equivalency and it will affect your CRS score. It's better to try some other organizations.
Now, in order to get transcripts, visit the university and you have to pay Rs. 500 and they will handover the sealed envelope to you in 2-3 days. As per WES the transcripts should be sent directly from the university, but Mewar University will not send from their end for sure until and unless you don't have some good contacts in the university.
Moreover, you have to pay a fee of Rs. 5000 to university when they reply to the verification mail from WES.

In my perspective, go to university, collect the transcripts and send to some other organization of your own.

Best of luck...
Sir,
If mewar uni doesn't send our transcripts to wes, then how can we do?

hsp_panesar

Sep 15, 2018
INDIA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
Hi

Best of luck...
Hi,
Thanks for your reply firstly.
How to get in know that they need the 5000/- extra just for the email revert.
And to whom we need to contact regarding this.

Bro. you already done with the process. So, its very helpfull for us if you tell us in details.
Thanks in advance.

djniks07

Sep 5, 2018
Hey,

In order to send transcripts to WES you need to create an account on WES website. After your transcripts get approved in WES they will update the status at every stage. So, you need to check your WES account regularly and if you find the status like "Verification Pending" it means the verification is pending from your university.

In that case you need to contact registrar of the university and he will tell you the whole process to submit fees. University needs to send email as well as written document to WES and that's why they ask you Rs.5000 for the process.

Feel free to ask if you have any other query.

djniks07

Sep 5, 2018
Hi

It's mandatory to send via university only else it will get rejected and you will waste your money. If you know someone closely in the university then he/she can help you in sending transcripts directly from university or you can send the transcripts to other organizations.

hsp_panesar

Sep 15, 2018
INDIA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
T
Hi

It's mandatory to send via university only else it will get rejected and you will waste your money. If you know someone closely in the university then he/she can help you in sending transcripts directly from university or you can send the transcripts to other organizations.
Thanks bro.
But now the thing is every other agency is also needed the documents directly from the university itself. :(

djniks07

Sep 5, 2018
Try CES (comparative education service). You can send transcripts directly via univeristy or you can send sealed envelope of your own.

Visit their website for more info..