+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Messed up appl. under new TR 2 PR pathway- What should I do?

james donald

Mar 28, 2020
Meets all eligibility and admissibility criteria and have every proof for the required docs including IELTS, current work experience etc. - but in a general way messed up- failed to upload additional sheet explaining other personal history as well, in form 0130- only mentioned few and not attached any additional sheet of the past 3 years exp.-also didn't sign multiple docs and didn't write in the native language.- what will be the ideal course of action now except panicking?

May 6, 2021
From what i read from IRCC's twitter, you don't need to sign anything since they have electronic signature that will cover all the application and documents you uploaded.

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Lol i already call IRCC and ask man, moreover their social media team on Twitter also reply about these questions very clearly, pla update first before spreading false information
Okay then, answer this cos that would be really confusing: how do you save imm0130e and upload it then?

May 6, 2021
Okay then, answer this cos that would be really confusing: how do you save imm0130e and upload it then?
For the schedule 3, Filling all the info the date at section 7 without any signature. Believe me or not, but i already confirmed with IRCC officer , lawyer and even IRCC's twitter.

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
For the schedule 3, Filling all the info the date at section 7 without any signature. Believe me or not, but i already confirmed with IRCC officer , lawyer and even IRCC's twitter.
That doesn't answer the question but okay. I ain't calling you a liar, let's just agree to disagree. From my experience dealing with IRCC over the years, I found that not everybody works there understand what they are saying. Good luck and out.

May 6, 2021
That doesn't answer the question but okay. I ain't calling you a liar, let's just agree to disagree. From my experience dealing with IRCC over the years, I found that not everybody works there understand what they are saying. Good luck and out.
Yes, but stop saying stuffs that you aren't sure lol , i am confident that i will get the Pr so good luck to you as well.

May 6, 2021

devpatel30

Oct 28, 2018
How about not attaching the extra sheet for 0130 and for background declaration?- I created a pdf merged but for some reason, the pdfs were not accepted by the application

Amirmasoud

May 9, 2021
Hello everyone,
I applied for TR to PR pathway under international graduate stream. I uploaded my police certificate from my home country with its certified official translation and required stamps from judiciary and foreign affairs departments with its certified photocopy signed and stamped, but I didn’t include the scanned copy of the original certificate. Does that suffice or should I provide that too? If yes, how?
Because the TR to PR application portal redirects to webform webpage and webform for permanent residency (applied online) only is available for Express Entry? How should I proceed from there?

Ask_Arsh

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Winnipeg, MB
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2018
LANDED..........
12-06-2018
Hello everyone,
I applied for TR to PR pathway under international graduate stream. I uploaded my police certificate from my home country with its certified official translation and required stamps from judiciary and foreign affairs departments with its certified photocopy signed and stamped, but I didn’t include the scanned copy of the original certificate. Does that suffice or should I provide that too? If yes, how?
Because the TR to PR application portal redirects to webform webpage and webform for permanent residency (applied online) only is available for Express Entry? How should I proceed from there?
Nothing can be done at this point. Wait for the AOR and then send the document through webform.

Ash32

May 9, 2021
You right, only 1 form imm008 suppose to be unsigned. Others we had to, that was exception because there was no way even if you tried signing your name through Adobe, and if you printed and resigned then you won't be able to validate it. Mark Holthe ex visa officer confirmed this too. But i believe it won't be a issue, they will ask you to resubmit as long as 3 main requirements were met, 1. Present in canada 2. Employed 3. Language clb5

May 6, 2021
You right, only 1 form imm008 suppose to be unsigned. Others we had to, that was exception because there was no way even if you tried signing your name through Adobe, and if you printed and resigned then you won't be able to validate it. Mark Holthe ex visa officer confirmed this too. But i believe it won't be a issue, they will ask you to resubmit as long as 3 main requirements were met, 1. Present in canada 2. Employed 3. Language clb5
So funny when i called to Ircc and they said we don't need to sign anything, even they confirm that on their Twitter