+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Message from CIC

niko80

Apr 21, 2014
Hi
I am waiting for PR, federal stage after CSQ and received the message bellow in my account. Does it mean that my PR is coming soon, did you receive such message?
Thanks

Hello,
We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free
pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are available
before you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada.
Pre-arrival services are provided on behalf of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship
Canada (IRCC) by settlement service provider organizations. These service providers
offer free information to help you with:
• Living and working in Canada;
• Getting your education, work experience, and professional licenses and
certificates recognized in Canada;
• Connecting with employers, and with free supports when you arrive in Canada,
including language training; and
• Connecting with others in your new community, including French-speaking
communities.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi
I am waiting for PR, federal stage after CSQ and received the message bellow in my account. Does it mean that my PR is coming soon, did you receive such message?
Thanks

Hello,
We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free
pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are available
before you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada.
Pre-arrival services are provided on behalf of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship
Canada (IRCC) by settlement service provider organizations. These service providers
offer free information to help you with:
• Living and working in Canada;
• Getting your education, work experience, and professional licenses and
certificates recognized in Canada;
• Connecting with employers, and with free supports when you arrive in Canada,
including language training; and
• Connecting with others in your new community, including French-speaking
communities.
I believe that this is a standard letter and doesn't imply anything specific about your application, apart (possibly) that basic eligibility has passed. Please search the forum for "pre-arrival" for many other posts on the subject.

niko80

Apr 21, 2014
I believe that this is a standard letter and doesn't imply anything specific about your application, apart (possibly) that basic eligibility has passed. Please search the forum for "pre-arrival" for many other posts on the subject.
Ok, thanks. I agree with you.