+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Message for BobTheAccountant (ACCA and Oxford brookes WES assessment)

armirza

Dec 27, 2018
i have one question regarding filling out the info into WES for OBU BSC --- "Year Attended" from and to ..... I know "to " it might be the date of the award but what about "from" - Really want to know from a person who actually has received his/her WES evaluation .

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
I have Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business Certificate from ACCA. How did you fill out the "diploma/certificate" for ACCA fill out box in the WES application - there is no ACCA?- did you manually type it out?

Country of Education: United Kingdom
Name of Credential: Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
Name of Institution: Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
Institution Type: What are the options there as I don't remember exactly this

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
i have one question regarding filling out the info into WES for OBU BSC --- "Year Attended" from and to ..... I know "to " it might be the date of the award but what about "from" - Really want to know from a person who actually has received his/her WES evaluation .
I had put the exact dates mentioned on reward letter.

fasihhashmi

Feb 9, 2019
i applied through precisely the same route and got evaluated for dual bachelors degree
4 year bachelor degree for Oxford Brookes &
3 year bachelor degree for ACCA
you can claim the points for "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years".
Good Luck
Dear Ali

Please tell me whether acca affiliate is enough with obu or i have to claim ECA on Acca membership basis For two degree equivalency.
Thanks

Ahsansn

Mar 19, 2020
Hello everyone,

My question is that if i send my ACCA membership and Oxford brooks BSC to wes do i get them evaluated separately? and will that be considered as Two degrees? or just one bachelors for the express entry profile?

I hope i made my point clear, please help if someone has experienced it?

Regards
Bilal
Hi - Please advise if you:

1. In WES application, did you added ACCA as one credential assessment and Oxford Brookes as second credential assessment for WES to verify within same application? OR
2. Did you just added ACCA details in WES application but when sending documents, you sent them documents of both ACCA and Oxford Brookes?
3. What assessment did you get?

Thank you