+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Message for approved application

andrea19

Oct 30, 2017
Hello,
I did an application for a study permit in Nov 7th and I received an email in Nov 11th that my status was updated. Checking on my profile I saw this: Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details. I read that sometimes 1 or 2 day are necessary so I waited, but till now no messages are showed. What’s the problem? What I should do?
Thanks to all.

easyrider13

Oct 26, 2017
Hello,
I did an application for a study permit in Nov 7th and I received an email in Nov 11th that my status was updated. Checking on my profile I saw this: Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details. I read that sometimes 1 or 2 day are necessary so I waited, but till now no messages are showed. What’s the problem? What I should do?
Thanks to all.
Congratulations! Was this an online or offline application? If it was an online application, you will be required to submit your passport to the designated vfs office for the visa stamp process.

andrea19

Oct 30, 2017
Congratulations! Was this an online or offline application? If it was an online application, you will be required to submit your passport to the designated vfs office for the visa stamp process.
It's an online application. I wait if someone answer from the technical support, if not I will call vfs of my country then.
After how many days I should read a message in the application?
Thank you

Avneet_Kaur

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
It's an online application. I wait if someone answer from the technical support, if not I will call vfs of my country then.
Thank you

That is so quick you applied on 7 nov right?? Which vfs???

Anmol.1766

Oct 9, 2017
Same is happening for me. Mine was an offline application and my status was updated to approved on 25 october but until now i havent recieved and message or any mail. Although i got my passport back with my visa stamped on it and a note saying that we have not printed your poe but officials in canada have your data in their servers and can access the data there only. I am from india.

Avneet_Kaur

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Thank you

That is so quick you applied on 7 nov right?? Which vfs???
Same is happening for me. Mine was an offline application and my status was updated to approved on 25 october but until now i havent recieved and message or any mail. Although i got my passport back with my visa stamped on it and a note saying that we have not printed your poe but officials in canada have your data in their servers and can access the data there only. I am from india.

When did you applied and which vfs?