+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mental health history (OCD & depression), for cic?

Maplesyrub

Apr 23, 2015
Hello everyone.

I have OCD and depression and took medications for some time. I have stopped medications for A few years now. For my previous application to Canada I declared this history during my medical exam, gave the panel physician a short note from my doctor. Cic didn't request anything further and I got approved.

For my Pnp Cic medical exam, do you know if I will need to see a psychiatrist in Canada for further evaluation? Or should a letter from my previous doctor be enough.

Anyone with mental health history ( OCD or only depression ) has experience with the procedure?

Appreciate your help!

Reactions: Airhulafe

Grey1234

Jul 18, 2020
Hello everyone.

I have OCD and depression and took medications for some time. I have stopped medications for A few years now. For my previous application to Canada I declared this history during my medical exam, gave the panel physician a short note from my doctor. Cic didn't request anything further and I got approved.

For my Pnp Cic medical exam, do you know if I will need to see a psychiatrist in Canada for further evaluation? Or should a letter from my previous doctor be enough.

Anyone with mental health history ( OCD or only depression ) has experience with the procedure?

Appreciate your help!

Hey can you please tell whether you got your approval. It'll be of immense help!