+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MEng in Industrial Automation, Process Control and Instrumentation

JBthomas

Oct 3, 2020
Hi Guys... I have some queries regarding MEng (Course Work) in Industrial Automation, Process Control and Instrumentation. Before that, pls check my profile below for my chances in MEng in Canada

Secondary (10th) - 86%
Higher Secondary (12th) - 76%
B.E (Electronics and Instrumentation) - 7.1 CGPA
IELTS/TOEFL - Yet to be taken

Currently i am working in an world's leading Automation company (DCS,PLC) and have 3 years experience in this field.

My queries:

1. Is it worth or a good decision to leave the current job and go for Masters in Canada as i worry about Jobs in Canada after the completion of the course.

2. I know no University offers M.Eng in Instrumentation and Control as it is. So can you guys help me in finding a M.Eng course relevant to Instrumentaiton?

3. What are some Universities that offers M.Eng relevant to Instrumentation? and i cannot afford McGill or Toronto as the fee is huge and i dont want to take any risk. So please let me know Universities that are affordable yet reputed so that i wont sturggle much to find a job after i complete the course.

I am planning for Masters next year and it would be of great help if you guys share some of your expertise, experience and time to help me out cause there is no better person to answer than the one who actually involves in that.

Thanks much guys... :) :) :)

God Bless and Peace!

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
If there are no Master's for that program then it is too specific a field. I suspect it falls under Industrial Engineering so you will have to go with that or the closest thing to it

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
For a university rankings list see here. Unfortunately tuition pretty closely tracks with reputation. Job prospects depend on how well you can sell yourself as a candidate.