+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MEng ECE at University of Victoria

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
It's a very good program at a good school with low cost. The competition will be very high. Even minimum criteria won't be enough. If you are below that then chances are they will not even look at the rest of your application.
That's why I asked for any other program, where I stand a chance.

Sep 17, 2020
I tried MEng ECE Uvic last year and mailed several potential supervisors, unfortunately I didnt receive any replies at all. Several months later I got admission to MEng ECE (course-based) at University of Calgary, the program doesnt require you to find a supervisor, and tuition fee is also somewhat affordable compare to other uni.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
I tried MEng ECE Uvic last year and mailed several potential supervisors, unfortunately I didnt receive any replies at all. Several months later I got admission to MEng ECE (course-based) at University of Calgary, the program doesnt require you to find a supervisor, and tuition fee is also somewhat affordable compare to other uni.
What's least gpa that can secure admission?

merrymellarry

Jun 19, 2021
I have been admitted into the MEng ECE by the coming Fall 2021 with the supervisor assigned when I got the admission access result. Originally I did send lots of emails and ask for invitation of the supervisor guidance but again as what you guys said I did not get any active response. I can only say I am fortunate to get admitted into this program with supervisor assigned to me automatically.

Last edited: