Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
Already submitted along with the file
VISA ISSUED...
in July 2013
LANDED..........
January 2014
Is there anyone who applied to Memorial uni. of NFl for winter semester?

zack12

Apr 26, 2012
I am planning to go for MBA

U got the visa or still not applied please share ur profile we can help each other

Thanks
Zack

ranaateeq

Sep 20, 2013
I'm planing to apply for MEng(Electrical) for September 2014, only Fall intake available for this program. In which program you applied? I'm really interested in getting some info like what percentage can make you secure admission at Memorial university. I've around 70 in my Bachelor's degree and I'm not sure if I can get admission with this percentage :p

moorw003

Aug 11, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/08/2013
I'm going to study BA Arts (Geography).

I'm on holiday here at the moment having a look around. It's a small little city but it's booming right now, the off shore oil has brought lots of money in. The whole city is so friendly. We're all very lucky to be heading to this outpost :)

SSHanna

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 Band
Med's Request
Not required
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
in July 2013
LANDED..........
January 2014
@ranaateeq @zack12:
Actually I got accepted into an undergraduate program so I do not think my profile would help you guys since you are applying for a master degree.

SSHanna

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 Band
Med's Request
Not required
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
in July 2013
LANDED..........
January 2014
@moorw003:
I got accepted into Faculty of Science (Bachelor degree) but I am actually planning to finish some certain courses in Winter 2014 in order to be eligible for Engineering Term 3 and choose a major.
and yea I heard that fishing is one of the major economy factors, but you're right..it is booming because of the offshore drilling! I believe it is going to be much better in the upcoming years.
By the way is there a port of entry at St. john's international airport? I am a little confused about it

elokuu

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
27-08-2015
File Transfer...
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
02-03-2016
I'm going too, if only I get the study permit. I'd be an undergraduate transfer student at the Faculty of Science, planning to eventually declare Computer Science as my major.

SSHanna - I believe there is a POE at the St. John's airport, if you can get a direct international flight... My bf said that they do have flights to Heathrow (London), but that's pretty much it. Looking at the airport website now and the arrivals seem to only be domestic flights. I'm flying to St. John's from Helsinki via Reykjavik and Toronto, so Toronto will be my POE.

bdmaninnl

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SSHanna said:
@ moorw003:
I got accepted into Faculty of Science (Bachelor degree) but I am actually planning to finish some certain courses in Winter 2014 in order to be eligible for Engineering Term 3 and choose a major.
and yea I heard that fishing is one of the major economy factors, but you're right..it is booming because of the offshore drilling! I believe it is going to be much better in the upcoming years.
By the way is there a port of entry at St. john's international airport? I am a little confused about it
same case here bro...i was supposed to go on this fall for engineering but couldnt due to the late arrival of visa...now gotta complete these courses within 8 mnths n then apply for term 3....n yup there's a port of entry in st.john's

which country r u from?

cute_guy

Feb 7, 2013
Well, nothing to worry about POE at St. John's as a lot of international students have been studying there for years.
Chances of direct flight to St. John's from international ports are very less, lost likely u will have stop over at Toronto or Montreal which will be ur POE :) :)

bdmaninnl

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moorw003 said:

I'm on holiday here at the moment having a look around. It's a small little city but it's booming right now, the off shore oil has brought lots of money in. The whole city is so friendly. We're all very lucky to be heading to this outpost :)
i completely agree with u about the booming jobs n the city being friendly...i have 3 of my frnds already studying there

cute_guy

Feb 7, 2013
moorw003 said:

Can u share more info about the place in terms of weather(spl in winters) and rents in the city. Does it have a convenient transport system like buses and taxis etc.... :)

SSHanna

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 Band
Med's Request
Not required
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
in July 2013
LANDED..........
January 2014
elokuu said:
I'm going too, if only I get the study permit. I'd be an undergraduate transfer student at the Faculty of Science, planning to eventually declare Computer Science as my major.

SSHanna - I believe there is a POE at the St. John's airport, if you can get a direct international flight... My bf said that they do have flights to Heathrow (London), but that's pretty much it. Looking at the airport website now and the arrivals seem to only be domestic flights. I'm flying to St. John's from Helsinki via Reykjavik and Toronto, so Toronto will be my POE.
I'd be an undergraduate transfer too at the Faculty of Science for only one semester (Winter 2014) ,then I will join Faculty of Engineering.
Since you got accepted, did the send you the admission letter through DHL?

elokuu

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
27-08-2015
File Transfer...
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
02-03-2016
They sent me the admissions letter through regular mail.

SSHanna

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 Band
Med's Request
Not required
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
in July 2013
LANDED..........
January 2014
bdmaninnl said:
same case here bro...i was supposed to go on this fall for engineering but couldnt due to the late arrival of visa...now gotta complete these courses within 8 mnths n then apply for term 3....n yup there's a port of entry in st.john's

which country r u from?
I am from Egypt! Is it possible to complete all these courses in Winter and Spring semester only?. They do not offer all Engineering One courses for Spring semester.