+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Memorial University of Newfoundland

Basit_baig

Apr 17, 2013
Just write in a general format:

"To whom it may concern:

Please consider this letter as an authorization for Ali Ahmed Dawood, MUN ID: 201193901, to collect the admission letter on my behalf. My credentials are given below:

1. Your Name
2. Your MUN ID.
3. The Degree in which you have been enrolled in.

Thank You & Regards,
SIGNATURE. NAME. DATE""
@a_a_d

Thnks bro for the concern,
I have messaged you on facebook , all the information that they need for the letter tho be reissued to third person so can you please kindly provide me the required
the information

rajanprash

Apr 20, 2013
Basit_baig said:
@ rajanprash

bro I have emailed them the ACCEPT/DECLINE form in march and they have confirmed me the receipt of that form but now I am waiting for the admission letter to go for the visa and just keeping my fingers crossed and praying for the letter so that I can apply for study permit.
I have also emailed them the ACCEPT/DECLINE form. I had snet it to gradapply@mun.ca, but have nit heard a response from them.
Could you please tell me whim you E mailed the ACCEPT/DECLINE form to? It would be very helpful.
Also, have you received the Hard copy of the Admission letter by post??( I have not received it yet ).
Thanks in Advance.

Mehak15

Jun 30, 2013
hey everyone!!!! :D
congrats to all who recieved acceptance from MUN.
I'm also very keen to apply at MUN for MBA in 2015. However I'm really confused regarding a lot of things. So I'll be really really grateful if someone can help me, preferably those who got admission for 2013 term
I'm currenly completing my graduation. so wont be really having any work experiance. so here are my questions!!
1. for those who got admitted for 2013 term, what was your gmat score???? I really need an idea about gmat scores accepted at MUN.
2. Did you have any work experiance??
3. what was your total % in your graduation?

P.S.- I really need help!!!!!
Thanx in advance

Cheers!! :) :D ;D

umyno

Feb 23, 2013
Pls wat is d tution fee for Meng in newfoundland, I got admission in uniwindsor for fall bt I can't pay the tution fee cos no financial aids like loan or even job off campus so I want to knw the tution let me see if I can apply to the school.

theoptimist

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Harare
Visa Office......
Harare / Pretoria, South Africa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
Med's Request
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
11-07-2013
Passport Req..
Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
LANDED..........
15 AUGUST :D
Hi. Can I ask for us International students likely not to get on-campus housing as we are so far down the waiting list, will settling in be easy? And will houses for rent still be available on the 1st of Sept when I arrive in St John's?

Thanks!

h.k.s

Aug 5, 2013
hey guys! i just came across this forum and have a few questions. I hope you could assist me?

I realised that MUN needs a minimum work experience of 2 years for the MBA program. This change has been made recently and I was wondering if anyone can confirm and let me know if it really affects the application since I am a fresh graduate and have very minimal work experience. Should I go ahead and apply for the 2014 intake or look for an alternative university because working and gaining experience for 2 years will be a waste of time on my side?

amjad144

Oct 21, 2013
Salam,

Dear Gentlemen,

Would you people please let me know about the part time job condition in New Foundland. Is it possible to transfer credits from one university to other in Canada, after getting Study Permit.

ranaateeq

Sep 20, 2013
anashashmi said:
Anyone here applied for M.Eng. Electrical Engineering. Need a little help.
I've applied for MEng Electrical. What help yo need? Also please share your profile...

canadamalaysia

Oct 15, 2013
Malaysia
Visa Office......
singapoor
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
05/09/2013
Med's Request
18/10/2013
Med's Done....
19/10/2013
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Not Applicable
ive applied for jan 2014 and waiting for my visa now!!!!

sunkanmyne

Oct 31, 2013
Dear a_a_a,
It is a privilege getting to know someone in MUN. I have gotten admission with Graduate Assistanship of about $4553. Looking at this it is as if it covers my tuition fees. Again, the website provided on my letter for student fees is not correct. I wanna ask whether this is thesame in all letter they provided to international student like me. I am in the processof submitting my application Study permit. Please lets talk- sunkanmyne@yahoo.com.

Thanks alot .

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunkanmyne said:
Dear a_a_a,
It is a privilege getting to know someone in MUN. I have gotten admission with Graduate Assistanship of about $4553. Looking at this it is as if it covers my tuition fees. Again, the website provided on my letter for student fees is not correct. I wanna ask whether this is thesame in all letter they provided to international student like me. I am in the processof submitting my application Study permit. Please lets talk- sunkanmyne @ yahoo.com.

Thanks alot .

It depends upon the course you have applied for. Also, I didnt understand the website part. Can you be more elaborative?

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry Guys!! Ive been very busy. Feel free to post any queries that you may have. :) .. If you need to ask something in detail, email me at ali.a.dawood@hotmail.com

Cheers!! :)