+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Memorial University of Newfoundland MBA Fall 2018

Saeel

Mar 12, 2018
Hello,

I received my acceptance letter for Fall 2018-2019 session today. Wanted to connect with others who have gotten the acceptance letter and are planning to go to MUN. It'll be great if current students can also join this thread and familiarize the new students with the visa process, accommodation details, settling in, etc.

Cheers,
Saeel

Tamcykul

Feb 20, 2018
Hello,

I received my acceptance letter for Fall 2018-2019 session today. Wanted to connect with others who have gotten the acceptance letter and are planning to go to MUN. It'll be great if current students can also join this thread and familiarize the new students with the visa process, accommodation details, settling in, etc.

Cheers,
Saeel
Congratulations, when did u apply?

Alhasan

Jan 26, 2018
Congrats !!! Saeel. Which department did you apply for ? I applied for Scientific Computing MSc on 25 Jan and I have not yet heard from them

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Congrats !!! Saeel. Which department did you apply for ? I applied for Scientific Computing MSc on 25 Jan and I have not yet heard from them
MBA admission is very different then smaller graduate programs so I wouldn't worry about not hearing yet. I would imagine they should be sending out 1st round admissions in the next month or so.

Tamcykul

Feb 20, 2018
Hello,
Hi guys, I too got an offer letter to MUN for fall 2018[/QUO

Hi guys, I too got an offer letter to MUN for fall 2018

Cheers,
Saeel
Hello,

Cheers,
Saeel
Was any of ur referee contacted for reconfirmation?
Thanks