+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Memorial University of Newfoundland Fall 2017

Jan 2, 2017
Did anyone apply to or got admit from Memorial University of Newfoundland? I applied on 8th December for Msc in Computer Science(Work term). Still awaiting decision.

Alanna

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Hello. I applied in January 17 for the MBA program offered. Now, my application status is "complete - ready for review". All the best to both of us.

donprof

Jan 30, 2017
I applied for PhD Ocean Engineering and Naval Architecture in MUN for FALL 2017 ; application still shows 'Complete - ready for review'. Any update from graduate school MUN?

UB_Aquazon

Feb 22, 2017
I applied to MSc in Physical Oceanography for Fall 2017, from India. Status recently changed to 'Complete - Ready for Review'. Was contacted by a professor saying he is considering my application (reviewing) and asked me to send samples of reports and codes from my previous works. Hoping for the best!

Dollipi

Mar 7, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I applied for Masters in Management at Memorial University and my status still remains 'Complete- Ready for a review '. It's going to be just fine.

UB_Aquazon

Feb 22, 2017
Alanna said:
Guys, my application status has been changed to "Decision Made".

All the best to everyone.
Great at least you have some update! Best of luck for the e-mail. Do post the outcome.

Dollipi

Mar 7, 2017
Hello Alanna,
I'm so happy for you. Congratulations. I hope to get my soon as well. So you now head on to visa application. Interesting!! I will hit you up once I get mine. Bye.

I couldn't inbox you cos your mail inbox is full. Try deleting or send me your email address.
Thanks.

Regards,

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Already done - 7.0 Band DECEMBER 2015
I have applied for undergraduate program (Bachelor of Science) on February 27th, 2017 and now sending the documents for admission.

UB_Aquazon

Feb 22, 2017
My status changed to Decision Made yesterday (13th March) and received the acceptance email a few hours later. So MUN finally started rolling out decisions.

All the best everyone.

Alanna

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
UB_Aquazon said:
My status changed to Decision Made yesterday (13th March) and received the acceptance email a few hours later. So MUN finally started rolling out decisions.

All the best everyone.
Congrats.. I guess see you then in campus on Sept 17?

Alanna

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Yup mine is 6th Sept either. Just need to find out if we have to arrive earlier for any orientation or familiarization program.