+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Memorial university newfoundland applicant

nmp98

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
I haven’t received AIP but I found through GCMS that I have been fully approved but they haven’t sent PPR till now.

trang.ng.pharm

Sep 13, 2019
I haven’t received AIP but I found through GCMS that I have been fully approved but they haven’t sent PPR till now.
Congrats!!!
May I ask when you fill in the application form, the “tuition of your studies” section, you fill in tuition for 1st year or for all program 2 years?
I filled in 2 years program and now I am in trouble.

nmp98

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Do you mean my total tuition for 2 years? If you mean that then I entered the grand total amount of fees I would need to complete the program. Or do you mean actually paying the fees as proof of finance? I have only paid first year fee to show the Financial proof.

trang.ng.pharm

Sep 13, 2019
Do you mean my total tuition for 2 years? If you mean that then I entered the grand total amount of fees I would need to complete the program. Or do you mean actually paying the fees as proof of finance? I have only paid first year fee to show the Financial proof.
hi there, exactly what I want to know. I also fill in the visa application form (total 2 years program tuition and fee) and submit the tuition receipt as you did (for first year). I just don't get why officers said I don't pay tuition in full for first year... maybe it's a misunderstanding

nmp98

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
hi there, exactly what I want to know. I also fill in the visa application form (total 2 years program tuition and fee) and submit the tuition receipt as you did (for first year). I just don't get why officers said I don't pay tuition in full for first year... maybe it's a misunderstanding
Most likely it could be their fault. Do you know how many semesters you have in your first year?

Initially I thought my program would have two standard semesters just like any other program but I realized later I had 3.

trang.ng.pharm

Sep 13, 2019
Most likely it could be their fault. Do you know how many semesters you have in your first year?

Initially I thought my program would have two standard semesters just like any other program but I realized later I had 3.
Yeah I do know 3 semesters per year, it shows in the minimum expenses and payment plan.

Janin_nl

Oct 23, 2020
Hi all,
Any winter intake 2021 MSc Computer Science applicants here? Would like to connect with you people.