+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Memorial university newfoundland 2021 winter admission

Noraswt

Jun 19, 2020
Oh okay, I think as per their FAQs and what I hear from students who are studying there, unofficial transcripts will be considered for provisional admission.
It all depends on what your department wants, I was once denied admission because I sent my unofficial transcript to them, I had to send my official transcript before I was admitted. I'm just here looking for people in the same department with me, want to connect with them.

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
It all depends on what your department wants, I was once denied admission because I sent my unofficial transcript to them, I had to send my official transcript before I was admitted. I'm just here looking for people in the same department with me, want to connect with them.
I have been told by SGS that un-official transcript would be considered due to the pandemic. Which department are you from?

Also, did you have to go through the entire application process again? Or did they re-considered your existing application?

Noraswt

Jun 19, 2020
I have been told by SGS that un-official transcript would be considered due to the pandemic. Which department are you from?

Also, did you have to go through the entire application process again? Or did they re-considered your existing application?
They reconsidered, I just submitted my official transcript and that was it. You might be admitted based on the whole covid 19 ish.

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
They reconsidered, I just submitted my official transcript and that was it. You might be admitted based on the whole covid 19 ish.
I mean I checked on multiple sites like the following which states that they'd be considering digital copies of documents, if you do not have access to your transcripts.

1. The following phrase on - https://www.mun.ca/become/graduate/apply/

If you are a graduate applicant whose current or previous university is closed as a result of COVID-19 and unable to access transcripts or academic credentials at this time, please email unofficial copies of your supporting documents with your MUN student number to gradapply@mun.ca. If you are a conditionally admitted applicant who cannot access official documents, please email akim@mun.ca.

2. The following FAQ on - https://www.mun.ca/covid19/students/international-students/current-prospective.php

I am an international applicant and cannot access my school or testing sites to collect necessary documents for undergraduate general admission to Memorial. What should I do?

If you are an undergraduate applicant who is unable to access official transcripts or academic credentials because the secondary school/university is closed as a result of COVID-19, email unofficial copies (in pdf format) of your supporting documents with your MUN student number to admiss.docs@mun.ca.

After how long did you hear from them after your application in both cases?

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Good day everyone my name is damilare from Nigeria, I want to apply to memorial University but am finding it difficult to understand the admission procedure with waec on the official website....pls anyone from Nigeria on this group your answer is highly valued...

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
Did anyone hear anything from MUN? As the decisions are made post 2-3 months of the deadline date which is April 1st for Winter 2021 admissions. Please update here if anyone who applied for Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science at MUN.