+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Memorial University - Fall 2023

atif ali

Star Member
May 12, 2016
H
Hi,

Is anyone joining the Memorial University in Fall 2023?
Let us use this thread to connect and discuss.
Hi,
Yes, Ali here. we are submitting application for admission in Memorial university for Sep 2024. Are you still there? I need some advise please

atif ali

Star Member
May 12, 2016
H

Hi,
Yes, Ali here. we are submitting application for admission in Memorial university for Sep 2024. Are you still there? I need some advise please
Yes, i am still waiting for acceptance letter from Memorial University for Sep 2024 intake . Any idea when they will start offering?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes, i am still waiting for acceptance letter from Memorial University for Sep 2024 intake . Any idea when they will start offering?
For a masters program? Very early for September 2024 because the schools typically start looking at candidates mid-winter semester for September admission unless you are an exceptional student and they want to ensure they lock you in as a student. Most programs send out some conditional offers before grades are available in May and the rest after May grades are available. Although you are applying and have finished school many applicants are still in school applying for masters degree next year. Depending on the program and how big it is and how competitive it is I would expect first round offers to go out in March/April.

Reactions: atif ali

atif ali

Star Member
May 12, 2016
For a masters program? Very early for September 2024 because the schools typically start looking at candidates mid-winter semester for September admission unless you are an exceptional student and they want to ensure they lock you in as a student. Most programs send out some conditional offers before grades are available in May and the rest after May grades are available. Although you are applying and have finished school many applicants are still in school applying for masters degree next year. Depending on the program and how big it is and how competitive it is I would expect first round offers to go out in March/April.
hi,
Any update on the offer letters from this university?