Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah Almighty wills (Insha Allah)
alwaysoptimistic said:
haan yaar wo mere saath facebook par bhi add hai. abhi ielts k baghair admission nahee milta. us ne admission 2 saal pehlay liya tha . aor visa k liye apply late kiya. tumhaaree ielts score bilkul teek hai don't worry at all because i had the same score as yours.
when i applied for admission i sent them an english proficiency certificate they said that they require ielts as well. so then i sent them a copy attested by notary publicand after that they asked me to forward them an ielts trf report directly from AEO islamabad. Then I paid 2500 rupees to AEO and they posted my ielts to university. after receiving ielts they reviewed my score and then uni updated my online status with ielts score requirements met ....so that is the story.
salam bro ... i have also applied in MUN in BBA as a transfer student my profile is
Inter 72%
BBA 22 courses so with 3.7 CGPA
my ielts score is 6 L 5.5 W6.5 R 6.5 S 6
. initially they required me 4 Docs and i sent them all through mail. ,,
1) Official High Sch. Transcript . mere college kee
2)Final College Transcript 1 = Iqra uni kee
3) proof of english proficience
4) Interim Univ./Coll. Transcript = Iqra university
All documents are sealed by issuing authority and I sent medium of instruction certificate in a sealed envelope as a English language proof. but the problem is that they updated my only 2 doc. and aur 2 doc. nahi kiyen english proficiency and final college transcript nai kyen .. whats that mean .. i just sent this certificate .. plz help me. . i am v v v thanful to u ..

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
salam bro ... i have also applied in MUN in BBA as a transfer student my profile is
Inter 72%
All documents are sealed by issuing authority and I sent medium of instruction certificate in a sealed envelope as a English language proof. but the problem is that they updated my only 2 doc. and aur 2 doc. nahi kiyen english proficiency and final college transcript nai kyen .. whats that mean .. i just sent this certificate .. plz help me. . i am v v v thanful to u ..

digitalgame

Jul 20, 2011
HI,

Dont worry i have talked to Univ Rep, they told me that they accept Eng Proficiency letter whichs is issued by univ/college but they have to review it they dont accept straight forward. So, might be they havent updated yet, i have same issue , they didnt update my one as well.

Thanks

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
digitalgame said:
HI,

Dont worry i have talked to Univ Rep, they told me that they accept Eng Proficiency letter whichs is issued by univ/college but they have to review it they dont accept straight forward. So, might be they havent updated yet, i have same issue , they didnt update my one as well.

Thanks
Thanks. . thankyou for your precious reply. i was so confused related this thing .. could u plz tell me
1)have u got the admission in MUN ?
2)which university are u in ? means that app nay kis uni. ka medium of instruction certificate diya tha ..

digitalgame

Jul 20, 2011
hi,

I applied for UG in 3 univ (Memorial, Sask univ & Concordia Univ college of Alberta) but i haven't got admission yet, bkz i applied 2 weeks ago. I gave a medium of instruction which i took it from my school and college from where i did HSC.

thanks

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
digitalgame said:
hi,

I applied for UG in 3 univ (Memorial, Sask univ & Concordia Univ college of Alberta) but i haven't got admission yet, bkz i applied 2 weeks ago. I gave a medium of instruction which i took it from my school and college from where i did HSC.

thanks
Hi digital game .. medium of instruction has been refused by MUN because my credit hours is not adequate to satisfy the Ass. Registrar and they told me that you have to submit IELTS or TOEFL TRF in order to get admission. .. now, i am retaking the IELTS test soon ... thanks. . yeah .. you have strong chances to get admision because of High school Medium of instruction certificate .. best of luck :)

vicky786

Feb 12, 2014
Assalam o alaikum,

Can anyone tell me about admission procedure in MBA program from Memorial university.I did BBA (HONS) from COMSATS Lahore,Pakistan in june 2011.
Now am doing job from last two years.
I have checked the admission deadline which is 1st March 2014 for International students.Can anyone tell me, in one year, how many times they offer admissions to International students?

Neez

Star Member
Feb 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vicky786 said:
Assalam o alaikum,

Can anyone tell me about admission procedure in MBA program from Memorial university.I did BBA (HONS) from COMSATS Lahore,Pakistan in june 2011.
Now am doing job from last two years.
I have checked the admission deadline which is 1st March 2014 for International students.Can anyone tell me, in one year, how many times they offer admissions to International students?
Hi vicky786,

Memorial University only accepts international students to the MBA program for Fall, so you need to submit an online application before March 1 to be considered for fall admission. Also, your supporting documents must be received by the school of graduate studies by March 1.
You need to have GMAT score of at least 550 (which must be send directly from the center at which you took the test) and two years of full-time relevant work experience and an IELTS score of 6.5 or more (also must be sent directly from the test center)

Good luck

Hpanjola69

Star Member
Feb 17, 2014
19916 said:
Inter 72%
Hi guys, Using this forum first time. I am studying in UK and got provision acceptanceletter on 24 Jan. Then I have asked them for admission to terrm 3 o beyond but it is really hard to get admission from Mr. Peter Gill. Lots of emails has been sent. But they are making me totally confuse. Another question is that if I got admission in a 4 years program, Do I have to show living expenses for four years or just for one year.
Thanks

john310

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
alwaysoptimistic said:
Hi,
I have got admission in memorial university of newfoundland in BBA on 7th january. But until now still they haven't issued the acceptance letter to
me. Is this normal? does anybody know how long do they take in issuing acceptance letters?
after frequent emails to them ,they replied today by saying that they will issue it soon. But man 7 days have passed since a decision was made.
Does anybody know how long for issuing acceptance letter?
HI DO WE NEED TO PAY TUITION (SEMESTER)FEE BEFORE APPLYING FOR VISA (UNIVERSITY CATEGORY) UPON RECEIVING UNCONDITION OFFER LETTER . THANK YOU

ahmed25994

Sep 11, 2017
Asalam o alikum bro, im looking forward to applying for mun's bba program
I obtained 70% in matric but in intermediated i succeeded to aquire only 41.51% i have done 2 years b.com recently with 55.71% what are the chances of admission in mun?