+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals

joce288

Star Member
Nov 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was just wondering if anyone knows if you can still get AIP for an Inland spousal application if the medicals weren't sent in with the application. I am pregnant and was unable to complete the medicals but was told to submit it anyway and later mail the medicals after I give birth. Will this prolong AIP or not matter since the AIP is sponsor approval? I am just wondering because I know once AIP is given so is an application for an OWP which I certainly want sooner than later.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

joce288 said:
I was just wondering if anyone knows if you can still get AIP for an Inland spousal application if the medicals weren't sent in with the application. I am pregnant and was unable to complete the medicals but was told to submit it anyway and later mail the medicals after I give birth. Will this prolong AIP or not matter since the AIP is sponsor approval? I am just wondering because I know once AIP is given so is an application for an OWP which I certainly want sooner than later.
Nope, you won't get AIP without the medical.

PMM

joce288

Star Member
Nov 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok. Under E-CAS my application is in process..I am due April 2nd and then will be able to have my medicals done..any vague idea on how long it might delay the process? My app was received in November so normally according to the time line I'd have AIP by May.

bflava

Star Member
Feb 2, 2010
it will be in process but to complete it to AIP u will need medicals i am sure so as soon as u give birth pls do medicals and send it out..