+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals without Passport, but Provincial ID ?

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Hi All,

I have got my upfront medicals done in Feb, but I have submitted by Provincial drivers license(National ID ) and got it done...

But in my express entry profile, I didnt put my national ID, I just put my Passport.. I spoke to panel physician and asked her to change my ID on the file ( if she has access), she said she cant edit it and also saying that would not be aproblem..

The problem is Passport is in my immigration file and National ID on my medicals.. How to deal with this ??

I asked the physician to redo my medicals ( this time, I can submit passport ), but they said they cant do it again ..

If any one has any information on this, can you please update me, that would really be helpful..

btw I got my ITA last week, and I have everything ready to submit my application except this question ..

Thanks in advance.

gwonders

Aug 24, 2013
srujju said:
Hi All,

I have got my upfront medicals done in Feb, but I have submitted by Provincial drivers license(National ID ) and got it done...

But in my express entry profile, I didnt put my national ID, I just put my Passport.. I spoke to panel physician and asked her to change my ID on the file ( if she has access), she said she cant edit it and also saying that would not be aproblem..

The problem is Passport is in my immigration file and National ID on my medicals.. How to deal with this ??

I asked the physician to redo my medicals ( this time, I can submit passport ), but they said they cant do it again ..

If any one has any information on this, can you please update me, that would really be helpful..

btw I got my ITA last week, and I have everything ready to submit my application except this question ..

Thanks in advance.
I did my medicals with my Ontario driver's license and I didn't experience any issue. I have PR now, best of luck.

slw

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-17
AOR Received.
30-01-17
Med's Done....
27-02-17
Passport Req..
18-04-17
LANDED..........
28-04-17
Yes my medicals passed with provincial ID (driver's license).
You can always attach in your letter of explanation or in the same file of your medicals a scan copy of your provincial ID to show that it matches with your passport.

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Thanks a lot friends.. now I can happily submit my application..

So, Do I need to put LOE for this medicals just to be on safer side?

I will surely put my Manitoba ID in the attachments, but not sure of LOE