+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals-What all to take?

IT applicant

May 22, 2009
Hello

I will be going for medicals shortly.Can someone who have already appeared confirm:

Letter from CIC says following must be brought during appointment wirh doc:

a.2 recent color passport size photos

I hope these are normal passport siz photos and not the ones with size we affixed while submitting the application

b.Proof of identity

I hope other than these 2 things,we need to take the medical form sent by CIC.Is there anything else which we need to take alongwith us?

Thnx for help

cheers!

Manul999

Star Member
Apr 19, 2010
I took just two Passport photoes and that was OK.

Don't forget your Passport and also take a copy of your Passport, since the doctor will have to check it for identification and will keep the copy of your passport.

I have done it in Germany and my doctor wanted also to see my insurance card. I don't know if it will be the same in your country. So better call to your doctor again and ask about necessary documents.

Good luck to you!

Kumar0919

Star Member
Feb 12, 2010
Don't forget the medical form (part A) received from the visa office that has applicant's picture on it. Also, don't forget to take any prescription eye glasses,if applicable, as you will be given an eye-sight test too. Some doctors ask for a negative of the passport size photo too, which is attached to the x-rays. Please confirm this with your DMP.