Last edited:

j8naid

Jun 25, 2020
medicals updated but review did not start any chance of approval
Application date: 21 Oct 21 2020
biometrics : 16 dec
medicals passed : 11 feb 2021
is there any chance of PPR without starting eligibility
Yep, same here too, Medicals have been updated, but eligibility hasn't started. Is it possible they forgot to update our GCKey's ? @Ironclad

Abouabou

Aug 26, 2020
Depends on the VO, some may prefer to update medicals and criminality first, eligibility at last. Since you are nearing the official disclosed processing time you may hear soon.
How long does it take to get the final decision after the elibility starts?

Last edited:

j8naid

Jun 25, 2020
Depends on the VO, some may prefer to update medicals and criminality first, eligibility at last. Since you are nearing the official disclosed processing time you may hear soon.
So you are telling me, they have made a final decision of our files, just haven’t updated it on our Gckey’s ?

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
So you are telling me, they have made a final decision of our files, just haven’t updated it on our Gckey’s ?
Sometimes eligibility can be skipped completely and get clubbed along with the final decision. It's rare. Usually eligibility gets reviewed first in series and another review follows during the final decision. Every VO has their own style of processing.

Reactions: j8naid

j8naid

Jun 25, 2020
Sometimes eligibility can be skipped completely and get clubbed along with the final decision. It's rare. Usually eligibility gets reviewed first in series and another review follows during the final decision. Every VO has their own style of processing.
I see, what a mess, such uncertainty and unpredictable nature of IRCC is making it worse. Thank you for your response!

Ayush Sharma

May 13, 2019
India
Hello Guys!!
My medical is not updated yet on the GC Key portal. And my classes have already been started and I've neither received AIP nor the Final Decision. So what's the solution to this? Anyone in the same situation??(PS. I've already raised webforms but not a single reply.)

Reactions: maitri0603

maitri0603

Star Member
Dec 27, 2020
India
Category........
STUDY
Hello Guys!!
My medical is not updated yet on the GC Key portal. And my classes have already been started and I've neither received AIP nor the Final Decision. So what's the solution to this? Anyone in the same situation??(PS. I've already raised webforms but not a single reply.)
I was in same boat in January and then I deferred my admission to May 2021.