+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medicals to expire

yajyaj

Aug 23, 2012
hello there can you help us for this, im from philippines and my dad is from canada and his petition for me is on process,, i have some questions about it and about my condition now,. i had my medical exams twice coz the first one got expired during the process then 4months before it expires the embassy had sent me again a form for evaluation and a medical form for the update then i had send it last august 2011, after that they ask me to send to them my original passport last november 2011, and until now im still waiting for my passport with my visa.. my question, is there a possibility that they will send back my passport without the visa and ask me to have medical again? or they will give it with a visa stamp there, and how much more months to wait for our visa coz im waiting for almost 9 months for this,. is there a cases like this that they will send back your passport just because of your expired medical exams or they will considered this because my dad had already paid for our landing fee and had receive his PR. only this august? pls help..