Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2010
LANDED..........
Not decided
Congrats my brother. May this be the beginning of numerous conquests in our lives.

Kuli

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ather8888 said:
Congrats Dear
At last u got one of ur destinations. Pray for us too Thanks. Ather8888 it is well with you. I pray that my God will cause to hear good news soon concerning your application. Amen..

Thanks

Caloy

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Congrats barsindoo and to those for PPR! And for the rest yours are coming soon..........Be happy!

bottomless_appetite

Feb 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
4131, 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug.13 '09
Doc's Request.
Oct.2, '09
AOR Received.
Jan 7 '10
Med's Request
Feb.14,'10
Med's Done....
Feb.25,'10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Apri 21, 10
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made: May 11, 2010
I just got my passport request today.
I am very happy! :) :p ;D :D

azolyma2canada

Nov 2, 2009
congrats barsindoo and bottomless appetite! nice to hear that most people in this thread are having their PPR. hope it will continue to roll to us.. God bless us all!

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azolyma2canada said:
congrats barsindoo Thanks mateand bottomless appetite! nice to hear that most people in this thread are having their PPR. hope it will continue to roll to us Amen. Soon and very soon..... God bless us all!

bottomless_appetite

Feb 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
4131, 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug.13 '09
Doc's Request.
Oct.2, '09
AOR Received.
Jan 7 '10
Med's Request
Feb.14,'10
Med's Done....
Feb.25,'10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Apri 21, 10
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made: May 11, 2010
Thank you very much Barsindo. I hope everyone will get there Passport request soon, including you of course.
I was surprised because they did not ask any additional documents, only updated pictures.

To GOD be the glory. ;D :-* ;)

Darkside

Star Member
Nov 28, 2007
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey barsindoo........Congrats!! and no interview abi? Men God is good!!! By His grace, we'll be singing the same song in a few weeks. Pray for us o! Nice one. May this be a stepping stone into God's plan for your life. Amen.

Silent.ocean

Apr 7, 2010
Asalam-o-alikum
i need yours help .Today i got an AOR from NS. they gave me 120 to submit full appliation. i just want to make sure about the documents. should i sent all my academic document in orignal or attested from HEC? .
Second, should i submit a bank certificate which shows i have a required balance or submit 3 month bank statment?
one more and last question.. i will appear in IELTS .. if i wouldn't the required band probably my applicaiton would rejected but meanwhile if i got married so they will consider my spouce point??
i will be very kindful to you if you answer my aboive question

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Darkside said:
Hey barsindoo........Congrats!!Omo thanks. Na God o and no interview abi? Nna na so o 8) ;D Men God is good!!! You can say that again. O ti se o baba it se o... By His grace, we'll be singing the same song in a few weeksI say Amen for all my fellow warriors.. Pray for us o! It is well with you all in Jesus name. Nice one E ma se. May this be a stepping stone into God's plan for your life Amen. You shall be elevated in Jesus name.. Amen.