Interview........
15/Dec/08
Passport Req..
24/MAY/10
VISA ISSUED...
26/MAY/10
LANDED..........
soon :D
i did my med's on 23 dec .. they ordered additional med's last week( test for creatine's concentration in kidney's for my father) how much do i have to wait ?? it's a simple test ! does it take a lot of time ??

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No Name Medicals Done PPR Date VISA
1 Trinatocanada 3rd Feb. Awaiting
2 Azolyma2canada 8th Feb. Awaiting
3 KuliKuli 17th Feb. Awaiting
4 Barsindoo 18th Feb. Awaiting
5 westjet 24th Feb. Awaiting
6 Caloy 25th Feb. Awaiting
7 bottomless_appetite 26th Feb. Awaiting
8 okshan819 26th Feb. Awaiting
9 KRRS 25th Feb. 19 Feb. No
10 Ka3far 23rd Dec. 09 Awaiting

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
barsindoo said:
Hello buddies.

This is a post for anyone who completed his/her medicals in the of February 2010 but awaiting PPR call from his/her visa office.

My medicals was sent by DMP on the 24th February 2010.

When can one reasonably expect CHC to call for PPR?

Regards,

Barsindoo

Hi All,
When you recieved your medical, does it mentioned anywhere that the envelop (containing medical forms)must not be opened/must be open only by the DMP. My application is for family of five and medical is expected to be sent to the whole family, does the medical request comes in individual envelop. If it comes in individual envelop, can asked it to be sent to me in UK and do my medical here. And, if the medical forms are being sent in the same envelop, can my wife open the envelop and pick out mine and send it to me.

Will that render the medical request invalid by the DMP if it is already opened. What i wan tot know is does the CHC mentioned anywhere that the medical request must not be opened.

Looking forward to read from all who had/has received a medical request
Thanks
Seglad

Caloy

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Hi,

I forgot to inform you that Australia, Sydney is my visa office not Manila...It doesn't state anything about readable PP..Although, our PP will lapse on Dec 2010. For my kids, it will be on 2011....I'm pretty sure I we need to renew it, how about for my kids? Do I need too? Thanks.

bottomless_appetite

Feb 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
4131, 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug.13 '09
Doc's Request.
Oct.2, '09
AOR Received.
Jan 7 '10
Med's Request
Feb.14,'10
Med's Done....
Feb.25,'10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Apri 21, 10
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made: May 11, 2010
Caloy said:
Hi,

I forgot to inform you that Australia, Sydney is my visa office not Manila...It doesn't state anything about readable PP..Although, our PP will lapse on Dec 2010. For my kids, it will be on 2011....I'm pretty sure I we need to renew it, how about for my kids? Do I need too? Thanks.
I think you need to, as airports around the globe require machine readable ones. My old passport should expire next year (2011) but as stated in my medical request i need to get a machine readable passport. My parents and my brother also renewed their passport to the machine readable eventhough there passports will expire on 2012 as they are traveling to HK and the U.S mid this year.

Also, as advised by the DFA office here in the Philippines, we should renew our passports since most if not all airports require machine readable one.

Hope this helps.

westjet

Jan 8, 2010
Hi seglad

Medical forms will not be in sealed envelope. They will come all together in an envelope and yes, your wife can pick your particular form that will have your picture on it and send it to you in UK. You can most definitely get medicals done from UK and DMP will know where to forward the result. Just inform him about your visa office though it will be specified on top of the form.
Good luck with your medicals...!

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seglad,

The medical request for my spouse and me came in separate sealed envelopes. I would want to think that that is the norm with your visa office - Accra.

Should that be the case, your package can be courier to you without compromising the integrity of your medicals from the DMP standpoint.

azolyma2canada

Nov 2, 2009
Caloy sorry that I was not able to reply u immediately coz I recently became busy at work. Yes Im sure that they are requesting machine readable passport. This thing was discussed also in other thread few months back. Any good news for you?

Dev d

Mar 15, 2010
guys, wat r u doing...this blog doesn't make any sense at all....coz every chc has different timelines..these blogs should be for individual chc...i.e. delhi doesn't do any checks after medicals so they ask for passport with medical...london needs extreme level screening, security checks bla bla bla...so they need 4-6 months for ppr after medical....similarly buffalo is also too busy in these checks.
we can't compare timelines of applicants who belong to different chc.

ka3far

Star Member
Nov 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
23/Feb/09
Med's Request
9/Dec/09
Med's Done....
23/Dec/09
Interview........
15/Dec/08
Passport Req..
24/MAY/10
VISA ISSUED...
26/MAY/10
LANDED..........
soon :D
thank you for ignoring me .. as if my post is invisible ..

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ka3far said:
thank you for ignoring me .. as if my post is invisible .. Ka3far you are not invisible however I guess no one knows how long it will take to complete your case. The call for more medicals might make it more difficult to take a guess. Clearance of medical is the purview of the regional medical staff of Canadian Govt. If all is well with this new medical I think you should expect PPR in 2months if you are under the fast track rule.

Caloy

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Hi Azolyma2canada,

No news yet. As per my cic it will take 6-8 weeks after medical that theywill contact me. How abt yours? are you in Manila? I came from Australia and been back here in the Phils since Nov 2009. I didn't ask my cic to transfer my file so still mine was being process in Australia.

azolyma2canada

Nov 2, 2009
Im here in UAE so my visa office is London. No news until now. I just requested machine readable passport 3 days ago and it will take 6 weeks to get it. If I only knew that they already need this MRP I should have done this along with my medical. Now , even if I will get PPR, I need to wait for my new passport before I could send it.

Mr.singh

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
barsindoo said:
Hello buddies.

This is a post for anyone who completed his/her medicals in the of February 2010 but awaiting PPR call from his/her visa office.

My medicals was sent by DMP on the 24th February 2010.

When can one reasonably expect CHC to call for PPR?

Regards,

Barsindoo
hi..all forum members...

i have a worry...

my medicals are done.... dmp asked me abt. my job and job location...

i told him abt. my recent job which i joined just just 8 days prior to medicals...

he wrote job title and may be location on medical forms which is a little different from my job title under which i applied

now my worry is will it affect the processing of my case or not....

wheather all dmps ask about job to all aspirants or it's just wid me...

pls..reply seniors....