+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals submitted but didn’t get passport request is it normal

Sukh90

Nov 9, 2017
Hey,
I am really worried these days,
I submitted my and my wife’s medical results in July. Bit we didn’t get passport call yet.. online status says medical results received since forever. When i call they say medical approved no interview required no additional documentation we are reviewing background checks ... i was wondering how long it takes from there ?? My friends got within three months and I still didn’t get anything is it normal

vnp3005

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Hey,
I submitted my and my wife’s medical results in July. Bit we didn’t get passport call yet.. online status says medical results received since forever. When i call they say medical approved no interview required no additional documentation we are reviewing background checks ... i was wondering how long it takes from there ?? My friends got within three months and I still didn’t get anything is it normal
Don’t worry it’s common after medical passed they will do eligibility, background and security check and it’s take time so don’t worry everything will be good

gowthamp

Jun 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey,
Every one's case is different.

Reactions: Sukh90

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Hey,
Medical is the first thing to be checked in an application in most cases. Medical is approved doesn't mean your application is approved. Eligibility, criminality and security will be followed to check after medical. You are at ip 2 since you were told they are processing your background check, it means you are at the last stage.

Sukh90

Nov 9, 2017
Medical is the first thing to be checked in an application in most cases. Medical is approved doesn't mean your application is approved. Eligibility, criminality and security will be followed to check after medical. You are at ip 2 since you were told they are processing your background check, it means you are at the last stage.
Thank you !!
How long it approximately takes to process the last stage b/g check. It’s been more than 1 month for sure when i first heard about this.

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Thank you !!
How long it approximately takes to process the last stage b/g check. It’s been more than 1 month for sure when i first heard about this.
Some people stays at ip2 for more than 2 months. You are July applicant, I think you should be able to receive an update by the end of this month.