+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'MEDICALS SENT'-------London CHC------Waiting for Next Stage (probably PPR)

chintu

Sep 6, 2009
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Jul-2007
Doc's Request.
01-May-2009
AOR Received.
01-Jul-2007
Med's Request
01-Aug-2010
Med's Done....
01-Sep-2010
Passport Req..
Apr 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 2011
LANDED..........
Aug 2011
Congrats Maryam,

Ur case is pretty close. Good the medical expiry was not missed.

Chintu

Maryam1979 said:
Hi all,

I received my Passport request today from CHC London. I have done my medicals June 2010, so my timings are pretty tight!
I will submit my passport in person next week.

Maryam

chintu

Sep 6, 2009
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Jul-2007
Doc's Request.
01-May-2009
AOR Received.
01-Jul-2007
Med's Request
01-Aug-2010
Med's Done....
01-Sep-2010
Passport Req..
Apr 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 2011
LANDED..........
Aug 2011
Hi Aspire;

Raan time line is as follows :

PP deliverd to CHC LDN : 19 March
ECAS Changed : 11 Apr
PP delivered to Raan : 21 Apr

Chintu

aspire said:
Hello RAAN,

Kindly tell us if your status has changed to Decision made before you received your passport back. If it did change, after how many days from sending them to CHC London? Congratulations and Thank you very much.

chintu

Sep 6, 2009
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Jul-2007
Doc's Request.
01-May-2009
AOR Received.
01-Jul-2007
Med's Request
01-Aug-2010
Med's Done....
01-Sep-2010
Passport Req..
Apr 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 2011
LANDED..........
Aug 2011
Mabrook.......... ;D

Chintu

bugsnette said:
Friends, we received the PPR now finally!!!.... :p ... this is it ;D

God is great... we planned to submit our passport today for USA visit visa, but unfortunately by mistake my appointment is in Abu Dhabi and not in Dubai consulate, i was so pissed of this morning... but now im so happy... maybe this mistakes happen 'coz God knows that our PPR is on the way!!!

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
Thank you Chintu.

chintu said:
Hi Aspire;

Raan time line is as follows :

PP deliverd to CHC LDN : 19 March
ECAS Changed : 11 Apr
PP delivered to Raan : 21 Apr

Chintu

Maryam1979

Apr 19, 2011
Hi Chintu,

Thanks! Yes my timings are absolutely tight. I am flying to London to submit my passport in person, I am worried couriering it might take longer.
I have a question I asked here in the forum but no one seems to have faced this before, in CHC's email to me they said I need to submit my passport ASAP and if i am submittimg it in person then i need to show the email to the reception. I checked with my lawyer and he said he thinks i can submit any day of the week, ie not just thurs due to the urgency of my case. He is not sure though.

I am going to try my luck on submitting on Monday in person, but does anyone know if they would accept exceptions for in person submissions if I have an email explaining the urgency from the VO?

Thanks for anyone's help! I booked my ticket to London but a bit worried about being rejected :(

Anyone's feedbck would be highly appreciated!!

Maryam

chintu

Sep 6, 2009
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Jul-2007
Doc's Request.
01-May-2009
AOR Received.
01-Jul-2007
Med's Request
01-Aug-2010
Med's Done....
01-Sep-2010
Passport Req..
Apr 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 2011
LANDED..........
Aug 2011
Dear Maryam,

Sorry cant answer this one. Someone in UK may be able to give an accurate answer.

I do feel that submitting on Monday or Thu wont really make a difference as they would be returning it anyway only on 26 May 2011. Its worth a try if you have booked ur tkts and if your email specifically tells to submit PPs ASAP.

Chintu

Maryam1979 said:
Hi Chintu,

Thanks! Yes my timings are absolutely tight. I am flying to London to submit my passport in person, I am worried couriering it might take longer.
I have a question I asked here in the forum but no one seems to have faced this before, in CHC's email to me they said I need to submit my passport ASAP and if i am submittimg it in person then i need to show the email to the reception. I checked with my lawyer and he said he thinks i can submit any day of the week, ie not just thurs due to the urgency of my case. He is not sure though.

I am going to try my luck on submitting on Monday in person, but does anyone know if they would accept exceptions for in person submissions if I have an email explaining the urgency from the VO?

Thanks for anyone's help! I booked my ticket to London but a bit worried about being rejected :(

Maryam

Maryam1979

Apr 19, 2011
Hi Chintu,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes the email from CHC London says I need to submit the passport ASAP, and if submitting in person, I need to show the email to the person @ reception. Will try my luck!

But if anyone has any insights/faced a similar experience, please let me know! I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Maryam

khebra

Dec 27, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all / qorax/seniors ...etc,

i did my medical in sep 10 and i sent it along with RPRF and update pcc and i sent 2 inquires THEN they reply that they are doing security check background then i sent recent email last week and i got the following answer :

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I can confirm that your application is pending review by an Immigration Officer. We will be in contact when there have been further developments with the processing of your file.

Regards

IMS
then what is this means?? im near to PPR???and security background are done??please help

thnx

khebra

alisam

May 6, 2011
Hi,
I hv also done my medical and waiting for the past 6 months now. I am unable to contact my immigration consultant and i am out of the country due to job postings. Can any one advise how to find out myself whether i hv recieved any further notification after meds received and also i am unable to login to chk e status online. Please advise......me worried..

alhotmany

Star Member
May 6, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 28,2015
AOR Received.
Not yet
File Transfer...
Not yet
Hi my application also with Paris office, medical sent 2, March waiting for next step since, please share your experience . Thanks

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
khebra said:
Dear all / qorax/seniors ...etc,

i did my medical in sep 10 and i sent it along with RPRF and update pcc and i sent 2 inquires THEN they reply that they are doing security check background then i sent recent email last week and i got the following answer :

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I can confirm that your application is pending review by an Immigration Officer. We will be in contact when there have been further developments with the processing of your file.

Regards

IMS
then what is this means?? im near to PPR???and security background are done??please help

thnx

khebra
Hi Khebra, you are very near to PPR.
Fingers crossed. :)

Cheers..

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Maryam1979 said:
Hi Chintu,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes the email from CHC London says I need to submit the passport ASAP, and if submitting in person, I need to show the email to the person @ reception. Will try my luck!

But if anyone has any insights/faced a similar experience, please let me know! I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Maryam

Hi Maryam, there is no harm in trying and all the best for that.
Please do share your experience with us.

Cheers..

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi NAPOLEONBG

yes, i know the Pharmacy ave.

i live in Danforth ave. i am still looking for a studio room or a cheap accommodation.....

send my regards to ur family as well

napoleonbg said:
shiblee bhai
hope u r doing great... i live in pharmacy avenue. i m sure u know the name....where do u live??? pass my regards to ur family members....

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi AMAY

i think (fingers crossed) u should get the PPR before September, 2011

good luck

amay said:
Hi shibleebd,

Thanks for the updated list and including me there. We have done our medical tests and sent the reports last week. We also paid RPRF using draft from HSBC.

How long would it be for PPR's? Looking at recent updates, many people have received PPRs. We hope to get ours soon.

Regards,
amay

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maryam1979 said:
Hi Chintu,

I am going to try my luck on submitting on Monday in person, but does anyone know if they would accept exceptions for in person submissions if I have an email explaining the urgency from the VO?= it's only on thursdays between 2-3 pm. as far as i know they don't c are about out emergencies but there's no harm in trying. good luck

Maryam