+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals related query

singhkartik3

Star Member
Jun 30, 2016
I have applied for Canadian PR under Express entry program and it has been more than 1 year since I submitted my documents. My status shows that they are doing background checks and don't need any more documents from me. However, since my medical test would have expired by now, is it advisable to redo my medicals and upload again? Has anyone faced such a situation in the past?

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
They will most likely ask you to do the medicals again. I would suggest that you wait for them to ask you for the same rather than getting it done beforehand.

bmr

Jan 30, 2015
I have applied for Canadian PR under Express entry program and it has been more than 1 year since I submitted my documents. My status shows that they are doing background checks and don't need any more documents from me. However, since my medical test would have expired by now, is it advisable to redo my medicals and upload again? Has anyone faced such a situation in the past?
Yes , they will ask you to medical again , when ur application reach immigration officer for visa stamping , they will send the file(IME) thru ur EE profile.

You just need to redo the medical and ur panel Dr. will upload the data within their stipulated time.

Guy293

Star Member
Jan 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
Yes , they will ask you to medical again , when ur application reach immigration officer for visa stamping , they will send the file(IME) thru ur EE profile.

You just need to redo the medical and ur panel Dr. will upload the data within their stipulated time.
I was asked to do my medicals again (after 1.5 years waiting). Do I upload a new form or does the Doctor do everything? where do I upload it?