+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals in Toronto (or nearby)

alfredo_245

Feb 8, 2015
Does anyone know any doctor that is in the CIC approved list that has a good price and can submit the results to CIC fast?

Thanks!

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
alfredo_245 said:
Does anyone know any doctor that is in the CIC approved list that has a good price and can submit the results to CIC fast?

Thanks!
If you are looking for approved Panel Physician - you can refer to this site http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx - For fast upload you are looking for someone who does E-Medical. Wouldn't be able to comment on the "good price" .

All the best.

katja2684

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I went to Francis Li on Pape street, near the subway. It's $260 and you do x-ray,bloodworks and urine test all in the same day.
Go early if you can, the place is packed because it's a walk-in clinic.
The receptionists are a bit rude,but the doctor examines you quickly and he uses eMedical so it might be faster than the paper-based submission.

Feb 4, 2015
$260? Thats way too expensive.
Dr.Garret in kitchener charges $190 and if family of 2 or more then only $170
If you can't go that far, then you can visit the panel physicians at Scarborough and Mississauga. They charge $190 (which include doctor, X-ray and blood work).

katja2684

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should go to Kitchener and save yourself 70$ if that's your main concern. I live downtown so for me it was convenient to go to Dr. Li.

Natali14

Jul 6, 2014
I met Francis Li as well three weeks a go, the charge for the visit is 170$ and 60$ for X-ray. They ask you to pay 30$ if you want to have a copy of your results to be sent to you for your own records (you don't need to submit this for immigration), but this is optional although if you don't choose to pay this, the Dr will tell you that he recommends you to do so!! It is walk in clinic so you need to get there early, and as it was mentioned the place is packed, and the receptions are rude, but this really doesn't matter it is just a one time visit.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
went to dr.melbourne on jane street. $211, they do everything there. was alright.

katja2684

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Natali14 said:
I met Francis Li as well three weeks a go, the charge for the visit is 170$ and 60$ for X-ray. They ask you to pay 30$ if you want to have a copy of your results to be sent to you for your own records (you don't need to submit this for immigration), but this is optional although if you don't choose to pay this, the Dr will tell you that he recommends you to do so!! It is walk in clinic so you need to get there early, and as it was mentioned the place is packed, and the receptions are rude, but this really doesn't matter it is just a one time visit.
Hi Natali, what is status of your exams on the information sheet - Required and Referred?
Did dr. Li ask you to consent for emedical? My Information sheet says - you haven't given your consent for emedical.
Thanks in advance.

nick.rwth

Oct 7, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
EE 474 points (6th draw)
katja2684 said:
Hi Natali, what is status of your exams on the information sheet - Required and Referred?
Did dr. Li ask you to consent for emedical? My Information sheet says - you haven't given your consent for emedical.
Thanks in advance.

Dr. Elizabet Chu is in north york, a bit rude but cost 200$
Which is really nice and they submit results to CIC in 3 days.

You can come to her via subway.

gary.bhanot

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
NOCA2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
$160 for medicals and $35 gor medicals Dr John kuhlman etobicoke (dixie and burnhamthorpe). Receptionist is very patient and good and doctor is very quick and cool and also use cMedical system. I woulf highly recommend them.

alfredo_245

Feb 8, 2015
I end up going to Dr. Francis Li. It was ok. $260. I recommend to go early (before 9am) as there will be a line before they open. The x rays are done a couple of buildings next to the clinic. The x rays were the ones that took the longest.

katja2684

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today I called dr. Li because they wrote the wrong passport issue date on my emedical information sheet.
The receptionist was utterly rude, hung up on me saying that she has 'patients to attend'. She seemed to forget I'm also a patient.
I then left a voicemail for the doctor and she called me shortly after just to tell me that she cannot correct the information sheet.
She said they will rectify the passport issue date when submitting the results to CIC.
So I then asked her to check if my results are ready, because 2 weeks have passed since I had the exams.
She confirmed the results are ready but this week 'she'll be very busy'.
I honestly regret the day when I went to do my medicals at Dr. Francis Li's clinic.
I cannot understand how can CIC authorize such an unprofessional panel physician to submit medicals for immigration.
I advise everyone to stay away of this place, they cause you nothing but trouble and headache.

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katja2684 said:
You should go to Kitchener and save yourself 70$ if that's your main concern. I live downtown so for me it was convenient to go to Dr. Li.
I live in Kitchener. What doctor are you referring to and what's the price?

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
jickson said:
I live in Kitchener. What doctor are you referring to and what's the price?
Here are the 2 approved physicians in Kitchener:
City: Kitchener
Name: Daniel Garrett
Address: B106- 751 Victoria St South,
Ontario
N2M 5N4
Telephone: 519-748-8510
www.imemed.ca
Spoken Languages: English

City: Kitchener
Name: John Scott Morlock
Address: 751 Victoria Street S, B106,