+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals In saudi Arabia

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
Yea Medicals done. Same amount quoted above was charged. You neec to go with your passport (with 3 photocopies) and 3 passport photogrpahs. You can e-mail for appointment/enquiries ghannam_clinic@yahoo.com or call 0557472110.

Cheers
thank you so much. I just got my ITA so I don't require any thing else from cic right? Just the above stated documents and I can show printout of ITA?

oliray

Nov 7, 2017
Yes only your ITA letter is required. I even did mine before i got ITA so I took nothing from CIC, it was an upfront medical and the confirmation was sent 48 hours after the test (i.e the form you need to upload as prrof that you have done your medicals).

Reactions: fazilasadiq

Violetdaisy

Nov 28, 2018
Yes only your ITA letter is required. I even did mine before i got ITA so I took nothing from CIC, it was an upfront medical and the confirmation was sent 48 hours after the test (i.e the form you need to upload as prrof that you have done your medicals).

Please did u take your passport photo in Jeddah?

mowaiskhalid

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Hi,

I would like to know your experience at ghannam clinic? I read about some doctors here from other countries that their machines are not great and mainly the checking of BP shows higher BP and then they refer to cardiologists who charge very high amounts etc. I went there to get my medical done and my BP came up higher than the Canadian threshold of 140. I think it came 154. I have never had any BP issues and Alhumdulillah I am a healthy person so I was worried about it. The nurse suddenly says oh your BP is high and we will have to refer you to a cardiologists etc. I was shocked. Even my wife's BP was higher than normal but under the threshold so I told her that the machine has a problem and check it on another machine (We already had a discussion about the baby weight measuring machine as that was not giving the right weight as well. It gave 6 KG for our baby when the baby was clearly over 10 KG. Checked on the adult machine and it came over 10 KG). She said they only have this machine. I told her to check my BP again and then it came 139, just under the threshold. She came towards the machine and did something at the back with the wires before taking it. I want to know your experience as I have physical exam next week and she said they will check the BP again. I was worried with the BP issue that immediately after leaving the clinic I went to the GP and checked my BP, it was in the perfect range 123/81.

Thanks

icychris10

Aug 20, 2018
Do i need to have an appointment before they assist you for the medical im from al qassim and its hard for me to go to riyadh just to get an appointment please help . And do i have to get an LOA from my school in canada before i will conduct my medical? Thank you

icychris10

Aug 20, 2018
Do i need to have an appointment before they assist you for the medical im from al qassim and its hard for me to go to riyadh just to get an appointment please help . And do i have to get an LOA from my school in canada before i will conduct my medical? Thank you

hkned1

Mar 11, 2018
Dear Brother,
I am living in AL Khobar. I received CIC medical request now and I can do it from DAMMAM OR RIYADH. Kindly give information which is cheapest because I have 5 family members in total. I heard that Dar Al Afia hospital in dammam is not e-medical enable and not give our personal copy of medical result. Kindly provide your experience which medical center is suitable in Dammam or Riyadh.
Please help.

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Hello,

Anyone has done the test in Riyadh recently? How much is it for adults and infants? And do they have e-medical?
I understand that Alhabib and Alwarood are both doing it.

Re1989

Feb 18, 2020
Hi, isn't there blood test & urine test for dependent?
My husband did test in Saudi today & his blood & urine is not collected...they did vitals,X ray, & eye test.& said it's finished