+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals ghost update but nothing changed on profile

Gabyor

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
I showed up for upront medicals the 14th feb, clinic sent them to IRCC the 16th and I sent webform and email to Ottawa VO the 17th.

I received a ghost update the 24th feb but nothing changed on my profile. Today I called IRCC and the agent told me it was because they received my medical report. I found this weird because normally when hey receive medical report, the profile shows "We're reviewing the results of your medical examination" but nothing for me. Anyone experienced something similar?

KARAM88

Feb 23, 2022
Mine is also the same. ghost update last week after upfront medical on 5th feb . No change in profile.

bond99

Mar 12, 2022
I showed up for upront medicals the 14th feb, clinic sent them to IRCC the 16th and I sent webform and email to Ottawa VO the 17th.

I received a ghost update the 24th feb but nothing changed on my profile. Today I called IRCC and the agent told me it was because they received my medical report. I found this weird because normally when hey receive medical report, the profile shows "We're reviewing the results of your medical examination" but nothing for me. Anyone experienced something similar?
I have had a similar issue. did my upfront medicals on 2nd feb. got a ghost update on the 25th of feb but nothing changed. yesterday on the 11th of march. I have got a remedical request. Had submitted a web form on the 3rd feb but nothing updated.

did your upfront medicals get updated?

Gabyor

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
I have had a similar issue. did my upfront medicals on 2nd feb. got a ghost update on the 25th of feb but nothing changed. yesterday on the 11th of march. I have got a remedical request. Had submitted a web form on the 3rd feb but nothing updated.

did your upfront medicals get updated?
Yes they were passed on march 4th. Try to call the clinic and ask them to send it again, sometimes they forget to do so.

bond99

Mar 12, 2022
thanks.
Yes they were passed on march 4th. Try to call the clinic and ask them to send it again, sometimes they forget to do so.
thanks for the reply. Much appreciated. I have one more question for you. In the webform did you only upload the emdical sheet given my the clinic? or did you also attach the IMM1017E form? The clinic that I went to said that the emedical sheet would be enough.

Gabyor

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
thanks.

thanks for the reply. Much appreciated. I have one more question for you. In the webform did you only upload the emdical sheet given my the clinic? or did you also attach the IMM1017E form? The clinic that I went to said that the emedical sheet would be enough.
Just the medical sheet, good luck!

FrozenCaribou

Mar 25, 2022
Any updates for you guys ? Did my upfront on the 16th of March and yesterday I got 2 gu within the same day (24th of March). But nothing changed in my profile.