+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals for family of 4 with an infant and toddler

sunnycanadapr

Nov 18, 2017
Hi,
I received ITA on Nov 15th, and planning to get medicals done in SF bay area in US. Wanted to know if I can have the medicals scheduled to be done on 2 different dates for our 4 member family for the ease of coordinating the tests for 2 kids (5 year old, and 3 month old). Do we get separate documents from the physician for each member of the family?

Thanks,
Sunny

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Thanks so much for the quick reply
Hi,
I too have to do the medicals for my family, spouse and daughter in the Bay Area. Could you please let me know your experience and specifically is the pap smear test done for women? Would appreciate your inputs as it would be very helpful for planning. Thank you!

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
Hi,
I too have to do the medicals for my family, spouse and daughter in the Bay Area. Could you please let me know your experience and specifically is the pap smear test done for women? Would appreciate your inputs as it would be very helpful for planning. Thank you!
Pap smear test is not a part of the 'routine' exam. However, based on the questions you are asked and the answers (which have to be truthful), the panel physician has the right to ask for such exam if necessary. Good Luck!

Reactions: alexross