+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals done a week ago and what now? should I call the doctor?

mjsantos

Oct 5, 2008
Hi guys!!! I had my medicals done on March 19, 2010 here in NY and the results must be sent out to Trinidad. Can any of you tell me more or less how long it will take for the consulate to get it? How long does it take for me to see an update online? What goes on from now on?
Also, should I call the doctor just to make sure the results were sent out on time?

Cheers.

AYEBA

Aug 30, 2009
Re: Medicals done a week ago and what now? shold I call the doctor?

Hi,

Trinidad isn't the regional medical office, is it?

Pls shed some light.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005

Hi

AYEBA said:
Hi,

Trinidad isn't the regional medical office, is it?

Pls shed some light.
1. The DMP should have sent to the RMC at Port of Spain, but more that likely sent it to Ottawa.
2. Results won't be posted by the RMC for 4-6 weeks after they receive.

PMM

mjsantos

Oct 5, 2008

Well, the I applied at the Consulate Office in Sao Paulo, Brazil and when I got my medicals request, they requested that I sent it to Trinidad & Tobbago, since all results from Latin America are supposed to go to Trinidad. My only question now is if I should I call the doctor to find out if he has sent them out just to make sure. Should I give him a call just to make sure?

Thanks.

LeoNYC

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
True. I think all application sent to Latin America, they request the medicals results to be sent to Trinidad. Also, I think you should make sure yhe doctor has sent it so that no delays will occur. My two cents only.

Cheers.

josinyc

Star Member
Oct 7, 2008
I have done my medicals and I am also thinking about giving the doctor a call just to make sure he sent the results.

It might be a good idea!!!

Thank you.

islander

Star Member
Dec 3, 2008
I'd would call him. We never know what can happen. Even though they know what to do, but it is always better to be safe than sorry.

Thanks.

MVK

Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
Med's Request
27-07-2010
Interview........
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
27-07-2010
Hi mjsantos,

I see that you posted this back in March. I'm just wondering... how long did it take in the end for Sao Paulo to receive your medical results? Hope you don't mind me asking - my husband was just approved but needs to re-do his medical exam, and I'm trying to gauge the wait-time left before he will be allowed to return to Canada!

Thanks,

MVK