+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical

Sa3ed

Nov 19, 2022
Thanks. I guess your medical was grade A? That’s why it took 2 weeks only. Anyone with frade B can help us with the timeline for passing medical?

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Thanks. I guess your medical was grade A? That’s why it took 2 weeks only. Anyone with frade B can help us with the timeline for passing medical?
I got a B on my medical (an eye defect since birth), and my medical was uploaded and passed within 2 days.

Fay-control

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Good for you. I’m not sure if Kidney disease is with CKD stage 2 is as straightforward as this. thanks dear.
My wife and daughter are both sick, my wife with a rare liver disease and my daughter with a neurologycal disorder, and our medical results got approved yesterday 15th May.
A lot of people in forums and Facebook told me I will get 100% refusal and we still got it approved.
My advice, don't listen to anyone and go for it.

Reactions: Miracle2018

Sa3ed

Nov 19, 2022
My wife and daughter are both sick, my wife with a rare liver disease and my daughter with a neurologycal disorder, and our medical results got approved yesterday 15th May.
A lot of people in forums and Facebook told me I will get 100% refusal and we still got it approved.
My advice, don't listen to anyone and go for it.
Thankfully I got medically passed within 2 weeks as well and I got my COPR one week after medical.

Reactions: Miracle2018

yslyslysl

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Thankfully I got medically passed within 2 weeks as well and I got my COPR one week after medical.
Hi! Do you know if you got your medical request before/after your background check completed?

My case is - I got everything passed (eligibility, biometrics and background) and then I got medical request just for myself.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi! Do you know if you got your medical request before/after your background check completed?

My case is - I got everything passed (eligibility, biometrics and background) and then I got medical request just for myself.
Did you submit upfront medical? If yes when does it expire?
What about any dependents on file? Do they all have medical?

yslyslysl

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Did you submit upfront medical? If yes when does it expire?
What about any dependents on file? Do they all have medical?
No upfront.
We got medical passed back in Nov 2022 because of the 5-year medical exemption.
On tracker, my 3 dependents' medical expiring on Nov 10, 2023
but only myself, medical expiring on Jun 3, 2023. I have no idea why.... and then I am the only one got medical request on May 12, 2023.