+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MEDICAL

Congo

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
I HAVE RECEIVED MAIL OF "INVITATION OF PRE-ARRIVAL SERVICES" BUT STILL NOT RECEIVED ANY INFORMATION REGARDING MEDICAL TO BE DONE.

Hanguyen

Dec 3, 2019
As I read, the procedure is AOR first, usually with biometric required, after that is PAL, medical is after all, don’t worry, be patient and wait

kheo247

Mar 18, 2020
I HAVE RECEIVED MAIL OF "INVITATION OF PRE-ARRIVAL SERVICES" BUT STILL NOT RECEIVED ANY INFORMATION REGARDING MEDICAL TO BE DONE.
Did you get it now? I'm in the same situation as you. I've got the PAL, but medical request yet. I wonder if it's coming out late because of covid19.

Congo

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
I got the PAL just about 3 weeks ago.. It was in early March.
Oh ok. I wrote to ircc on their webform a month ago inquiring about this matter, but haven't received any reply yet. Do you know any other way to contact them and inquire about this situation ?

kheo247

Mar 18, 2020
Oh ok. I wrote to ircc on their webform a month ago inquiring about this matter, but haven't received any reply yet. Do you know any other way to contact them and inquire about this situation ?
Sorry, I don't have any other contacts. And I will wait patiently for a while. I think most people haven't got a medical request this year. I think it's probably because of COVID19.