+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical

Sunil@321

Apr 5, 2019
I am using anabolic steroids for muscle building will it be reflected in my medical test for visa if yes then it is ok or because of it my medical can be rehected ?i am confused can anyone suggest me what will be the outcomes

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
I've never heard or read of anyone being rejected for using steroids. Rejections are usually for some form of illness that is either a danger to public health or safety, or very expensive to treat, or both.

Has anyone else heard of something like this?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Don't think it will be a problem, they don't even test for that. Just don't bring any actual steroid with you.

Ascet

Feb 1, 2022
I think it really depends on the kind of steroids you took. If they were natural ones, such as SARMs, you wouldn't have any problems. I have been taking this kind of supplement from supplements4muscle.com for years and got accepted for my visa last year. However, I recently read an article written by the New York Times, which said that steroid use might affect visas for foreign athletes. But I believe that's only for professional athletes who want to compete in a competition help in Canada or the U.S. This doesn't apply to usual people who just want to see their families.

kapasa

Jun 11, 2022
yes, in 2022 the dont need any tests so everything will be fine.
dont worry!
I saw a pro football player on the news some years ago talking about how he had to get a heart transplant because of steroids. Later it was found out that he had a massive cocaine problem. The guys on the Olympia Stage are fine! This article really changed in my mind that steroids are not harmful to the body.

I also personally know people who are currently taking or have taken steroids https://jbhnews.com/dbol-vs-anadrol-which-is-the-best-to-really-bulk-up-fast-between-anadrol-vs-dianabol/29787/ for the muscularity benefits and none of them say to have any of the described side effects.

Last edited: