+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical

simple future

Aug 29, 2012
Hi Irow

No my husband does not take any medications and all the blood tests are perfect
We did not recive any form yet but we are very very affraid from th edoctor tests because of the Colitis
We do not know if we need to say something to the doctor or not because we are very affraid that we will be rejected.

Do you or any one knows what might be the results of the immigration officer due to this proble?

Please Help US

simple future

Aug 29, 2012
lrow said:
Hi simple future.

Is he taking any medications ? Did you see the new medical history form ?
Hi Irow

We did not recive any form yet but we are very very affraid from th edoctor tests because of the Colitis
We do not know if we need to say something to the doctor or not because we are very affraid that we will be rejected.

Do you or any one knows what might be the results of the immigration officer due to this proble?

Please Help US

lrow

Star Member
Mar 16, 2010
simple future said:
Hi Irow

Please Help US
Hi simple future,

I sent you detailed PM but here is a summary overall for others.

This is the form I was talking about .

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/partner/pp/pdf/IMM5419E.pdf
Generally Page 1 of this above form is filled by you at doctor's office.
So if your husband is not taking any medication, there is No area in the form where you can say "Yes" anyways.
So I don't see a major problem . However, nothing can be said for sure till he passes his Medical.

behrooz66

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
soodkhah said:
Hi Behrooz.

Did you get any answer for your question?

Thanks,
not precisely, but I have heard it is not much of a problem. Would you want to share more details about your specific case?

Zoide

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Costa Rica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What ever happened with the people that had Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis? Did you have any problems passing your medical check or getting your application approved?

Thanks

darkmater

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi dear Zoide,
I had Ulcerative Colitis, and made a comp recovery and waiting for med exm. I was wondering about your medical exam process, how was it? Were you asked to take colonoscopy or something else? What kind of medical documents did you submit to CIC?
Thanks

shivang2793

Dec 17, 2017
surat
Hi behrooz66 ,

It would be great if I can know what's happening in your case .
We are in Canada on a work permit since 2009 . My wife has Ulcerative colitis and she is on an expensive medication Remicade .
Remicade is paid out of employer Insurance plan entirely. Would be great to know your case.
Hi Irow,

Currently I am on remicade and I am going to apply for PR. Also, I am the principal applicant. So, Will i get any problem in my medical examination?

Any help will be appreciated.

thank you

Aug 2, 2022
Hi behrooz66 ,

It would be great if I can know what's happening in your case .
We are in Canada on a work permit since 2009 . My wife has Ulcerative colitis and she is on an expensive medication Remicade .
Remicade is paid out of employer Insurance plan entirely. Would be great to know your case.
Bro did u get pr ?